pedal adjustment question

Mpt

Guest
Hi I have a pair of SPD pedals (M-536) and SH-50 cleats. It's easy to clip on than off. I wonder how
the tension can be adjusted. In addition, is there any "standard" way to clip off from the pedals?
such as direction and force. Many thanks for your insights in advance.

---

"MPT" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Hi I have a pair of SPD pedals (M-536) and SH-50 cleats. It's easy to clip on than off. I wonder
> how the tension can be adjusted.
cut......... You turn an allen key fitting on the pedal to tighten or loosen tension, details are on
the leaflet that comes with the pedals. If you haven't got the leaflet you can download service
instructions and an exploded pedal drawing from the Shimano site. peter