pedal car for grownups!

ProfTournesol said:
great idea, if only we could all do this!
http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/
Read the artists text on the piece:
http://www.micheldebroin.org/texts2.html

Whoah, that takes me back twenty years when I slightly understood postmodernist art theory. Now the hard drives almost full and the words look too close together. Bugger it, I'll read it in the morning..

cfsmtb wrote:
> ProfTournesol Wrote:> great idea, if only we could all do this!
> >http://www.ecogeek.org/content/view/1360/Readthe artists text on the piece:

> http://www.micheldebroin.org/texts2.html
>
> Whoah, that takes me back twenty years when I slightly understood
> postmodernist art theory. Now the hard drives almost full and the words
> look too close together. Bugger it, I'll read it in the morning..

Postmodernist art theory? It's actually pretty simple:

* Throw together a pile of junk, if possible including dead animals,
faeces, blood, vomit or anything else that most of the population
finds disgusting;
* Call it an "installation"
* Demand money.

It doesn't work for many people, but those for whom it *does* work are
quite remarkably well off. ;-)

BTH

http://www.bikeforest.com/rhoades_car.php

Wish I could put my paws on the YouTube video that goes with this.

Pete