"Pedal For Scotland" ride

>http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>
>Any other URCers participating in this ride?

Seems like fun, but alas, too far to travel for me.

Cheers, helen s

h*$el*$$e*nd**$o$ts**i*$*$m*m$o*n*s@$*a$o*l.c**$om$

Mike Quin wrote:
> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>
> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

I can't make it this year, but thanks for the link. It's definitely
pencilled in for 2005.

--
Brian G

To reply, replace junk with brian

Team Jelly Belly [email protected] opined the following...
> team of 7 from work .... emm ... looking forward to it ???... 1st stop the
> Crammond Brig....

If it's the Glasgow-Edinburgh ride, then you're doing well if your first
stop is Crammond! ;-)

Jon

Jon Senior wrote:
> Mike Quin [email protected] opined the following...
>> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>>
>> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

> If I don't go down south that weekend I'll be there on my
> recumbent.
>
> Jon

Do you still have plans to do your Edinburgh - Dundee - Edinburgh trip?
--
Mark

1x1 wheel, 3x2 wheels & 1x3 wheels.

On 10/9/04 10:36 pm, in article [email protected],
"the.Mark" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jon Senior wrote:
>> Mike Quin [email protected] opined the following...
>>> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>>>
>>> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

>> If I don't go down south that weekend I'll be there on my
>> recumbent.
>>
>> Jon

> Do you still have plans to do your Edinburgh - Dundee - Edinburgh trip?

I'll not be doing th ePedal for Scotland ride because I'm doing Dundee -
Edinburgh - Dundee the day before.. If my back holds out. I pulled it on
Wednesday and the doc has put me on industrial strength anti inflamatories.
It seems to be working so I should be OK to at least start the ride.

...d

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:55:52 +0100, Jon Senior
<jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk> wrote (more or less):

>Mike Quin [email protected] opined the following...
>> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>>
>> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

>If I don't go down south that weekend I'll be there on my recumbent.

Has it been? Or is it still to come?

--
Cheers,
Euan

On 20/9/04 12:07 am, in article [email protected],
"Gawnsoft" <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:55:52 +0100, Jon Senior
> <jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk> wrote (more or less):
>
>> Mike Quin [email protected] opined the following...
>>> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
>>>
>>> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

>> If I don't go down south that weekend I'll be there on my recumbent.

> Has it been? Or is it still to come?

'Twas yesterday. 'Yis now the ghost of journeys past.

...d

"Gawnsoft" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 21:55:52 +0100, Jon Senior
> <jon_AT_restlesslemon_DOTco_DOT_uk> wrote (more or less):
>
> >Mike Quin [email protected] opined the following...
> >> http://www.pedalforscotland.org/
> >>
> >> Any other URCers participating in this ride?

> >If I don't go down south that weekend I'll be there on my recumbent.

> Has it been? Or is it still to come?

It has been - Yesterday 19 Sep.

In article <[email protected]>, Gawnsoft wrote:

> Has it been? Or is it still to come?

Yesterday. Soggy in the morning, dry in the afternoon, and my hat goes
off to whoever picked a pub as the final rest stop before Meadowbank -
Beer has never tasted so good :)

--
Mike Quin

Tiz was yesterday and Team Jelly Belly ( 1602 ) finished in a respectable
time of 3Hrs 35mins

Strong tail wind .. and rain .. and more rain ... Muckle thanks to those who
manned the stops at the Time Capsule(sp) Avonbridge Church, Linlithgow (
great pasta ) and my wee darlin .. on hand just before the Crammond Inn with
a flask of the sweetest tea I have ever tasted .... roll on next year

Team JB