Pedal Grinding a Unicycle

it's heavy duty "bulletproof" (i doubt it) plastic. very durable, and it
makes a good grind plate. i need to buy me some. or make me some.

and what kind of grind plates does Dan Doerkson use (in Universe 2 )?

those look pretty danged heavy duty...

--
abbabibble - uhh...

Cheers,
Mat.
-----------------------
"1% of the people on the planet can ride a uni. The other 99% can only
wonder why we would do it."

-someone on this forum, and onewheeljoe. (unknown person, please PM me
if you said this, so you can get credit for this great quote.)

--Uh, yes i ride this everywhere. Why don't I have a car? Because i
spend all my money on unicycles...
abbabibble's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10751

forrestunifreak wrote:
> Im curious, why did you decide that it was a waste of time? Seems
> like it would work...

yeah it works a little bit, for the first 2 or 3 grinds. the wax just
flakes off after that.

--
onetrack - Stair Master

"People over here have a dangerous habit of adding quotes to signature
lines."
-Klaas Bil
onetrack's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6374

they are lexan, it is bullet proof, it slides exceedingly well, it's
stronger than most other polycarbonates, It is also exceedingly
durable.

waxing the pedal and crank helps a little bit, but not as much as
waxing a ledge would.

--
mornish

trials_uni wrote:
> Where did you hear that Bedford unis are not strong? They are the best
> thing since sliced bread!!

> waxing the pedal and crank helps a little bit

that dosint realy help i have tryed. If your trying to grind a ledge
find a paper cup from like a fast food place and rub it on there that
will help alot

--
unicyclepa

www.unicyclepa.com
we suck
but its all good
team YAMS member in your sig or title and say
unicyclepa's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9246

thanks for that idea. I've started carrying around the little round
candles with me when I go street riding:)

--
mornish