pedal of choice for a Strada/Giro/similar hbb types?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Jac, Apr 21, 2003.

  1. Jac

    Jac Guest

    Any suggestions? I have shoes with a SPD interface, but not "married" to
    them>

    Thanks.

    John Clarke

    Tags:

  2. R2D2

    R2D2 New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2003
    So smooth.
    I keep the tension pretty loose in case I have to unclip in a panic.

    > Any suggestions? I have shoes with a SPD interface, but not "married" to
    > them>

    For something over a year now, I have been a satisfied Eggbeater customer.

    (They will marry nicely to your SPD compatible shoes).

    - Bellaire, TX USA -

  4. I agree with Cletus, Egg Beaters are the way to go. I have 2 pair. One for my present GRR Ti and the
    other set for my Bacchetta Aero Ti, when it arrives. The NICE thing about them is you can walk
    normally with them on a mountain biking shoe or where the cleat is recessed. Instead of the usual
    duck waddle, like I did with my Look 256 R pedals. Now I can wear my shoes coming / going up / down
    the stairs.

    EZ Biker :) Pompano Beach, Fl. (GRR Ti, Tailwind and SOON, Bacchetta Aero Pilot)