Pedal powered Internet

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Michael Macclan, Jan 26, 2003.

  1. This link was posted on de.rec.fahrrad

    http://www.ecozen.com/appg1.htm

    Apparently you need to pedal for about half as long as you want to surf.

    Michael MacClancy

    Tags:

  2. Albert-Fish

    Albert-Fish Guest

    "Michael MacClancy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This link was posted on de.rec.fahrrad
    >
    > http://www.ecozen.com/appg1.htm
    >
    > Apparently you need to pedal for about half as long as you want to surf.
    >
    > Michael MacClancy

    good one ... I've actually had a go on a bicycle powered PA system

    http://www.thehedonist.co.uk/rinky/rinkydink.html

    I dunno if it's that one in particular ( if it is it's changed it's clothes and gained (at
    least) another set of wheels ) but it used to be a regular feature at festivals and protest
    gatherings in the early 90's and was a required activity to give up at least 10 mins of leg
    power for a bit of music

    it raised a smile wherever it went :)

    Albert