Pedal powered Internet

"Michael MacClancy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This link was posted on de.rec.fahrrad
>
> http://www.ecozen.com/appg1.htm
>
> Apparently you need to pedal for about half as long as you want to surf.
>
> Michael MacClancy

good one ... I've actually had a go on a bicycle powered PA system

http://www.thehedonist.co.uk/rinky/rinkydink.html

I dunno if it's that one in particular ( if it is it's changed it's clothes and gained (at
least) another set of wheels ) but it used to be a regular feature at festivals and protest
gatherings in the early 90's and was a required activity to give up at least 10 mins of leg
power for a bit of music

it raised a smile wherever it went :)

Albert