Pedal-powered Scalectrix!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by M A T T, Aug 2, 2003.

  1. M A T T

    M A T T Guest

    Tags:

  2. Rj Webb

    Rj Webb Guest

    On Sat, 2 Aug 2003 12:01:00 +0100, "m a t t" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thought u.r.c. people might be interested to see what jugglers get up to on bikes:
    >http://www.chocfest.net/pix/8/chocfest-Pages/Image1.html
    >
    >{picture of Scalectrix powered by bicycle dynamo}
    >
    >Wonderfully nutty idea. I want one.
    >
    >matt.

    Gets round Half Man Half Biscuit's dodgy transformer problem

    Richard Webb

  3. M A T T

    M A T T Guest

    RJ Webb wrote
    > Gets round Half Man Half Biscuit's dodgy transformer problem

    Not sure I understand the reference here - even after checking HMHB homepage, but you sure got me
    intrigued. matt

  4. Rj Webb

    Rj Webb Guest

    On Sun, 3 Aug 2003 10:12:43 +0100, "m a t t" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >RJ Webb wrote
    >> Gets round Half Man Half Biscuit's dodgy transformer problem
    >
    >Not sure I understand the reference here - even after checking HMHB homepage, but you sure got me
    >intrigued. matt

    http://www.phespirit.info/music/dukla_prague.htm

    Richard Webb