Pedal suggestions, please.

On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), landotter
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
>anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
>practical or comfy.

Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

On Mar 22, 5:18 pm, Andrew Price <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), landotter
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> >Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
> >anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
> >practical or comfy.

> Oh no!  You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
proper vintage slot cleats.

On Mar 22, 3:40 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 22, 5:18 pm, Andrew Price <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Sat, 22 Mar 2008 09:49:19 -0700 (PDT), landotter

> > <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >Mind that the POV comes from a wrenching mindset on r.b.t more than
> > >anything else--the MKS are quality, you may or may not find them
> > >practical or comfy.

> > Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

> Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
> run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
> Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
> bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
> proper vintage slot cleats.

How do the MKS rubber block pedals compare with the MKS touring
pedals, weightwise, etc.?

On Apr 19, 6:27 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Mar 22, 3:40 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 22, 5:18 pm, Andrew Price <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Oh no! You mean they're the "Brooks" of pedals?

> > Not at all. They're not expensive or fussy. MKS rubber block pedals
> > run around $20 and are a great choice for street shoes along with the
> > Sylvan Tour for $5 more. I do find the single sided "quills" to be a
> > bit outdated, unless, of course, you happen to be riding them in
> > proper vintage slot cleats.

> How do the MKS rubber block pedals compare with the MKS touring
> pedals, weightwise, etc.?

You really care how much rubber block pedals weigh? It doesn't matter--
you can ride them in bare feet, that's all that matters.