Pedalchick Story

In article <[email protected]>,
Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:53:54 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >It was a bit
> >humiliating to sit there on your ass after a wipeout with a couple of nice
> >chicks laughing their asses off at your misfortune.

> Have to say the worst of that sort wasn't a bike accident. I was
> driving a sports car in downtown Wichita during lunch time when all
> the secretaries came out. Tried to impress a couple with the whole
> convertible sports car thing - except my first 'power' shift twisted
> the shift gate slightly and I couldn't get it into another gear - or
> back into first. Rolled to a stop along the curb, dead in the water...
>
> Yeah, they were laughing.

A few years ago, a guy I know decided to impress a girl as they left a
nightclub. So he tried to pull a big wheelie on his Kawasaki Mach IV 750 (a
bike known for having an explosive power delivery, bad handling and worse
brakes). Unfortunately, he overdid it and dumped himself off the back of
the bike, which proceeded to bounce down the street before coming to a halt
against a car. A car which happened to belong to the girl he was trying to
impress. Of course, there was about 100 people watching this.

--
tanx,
Howard

"You ain't having fun until you're dialing 911"
Atomic 7

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

"Howard Kveck" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>,
> Curtis L. Russell <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:53:54 -0800, "Sierraman" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > >It was a bit
> > >humiliating to sit there on your ass after a wipeout with a couple of

nice
> > >chicks laughing their asses off at your misfortune.

> > Have to say the worst of that sort wasn't a bike accident. I was
> > driving a sports car in downtown Wichita during lunch time when all
> > the secretaries came out. Tried to impress a couple with the whole
> > convertible sports car thing - except my first 'power' shift twisted
> > the shift gate slightly and I couldn't get it into another gear - or
> > back into first. Rolled to a stop along the curb, dead in the water...
> >
> > Yeah, they were laughing.

> A few years ago, a guy I know decided to impress a girl as they left a
> nightclub. So he tried to pull a big wheelie on his Kawasaki Mach IV 750

(a
> bike known for having an explosive power delivery, bad handling and worse
> brakes). Unfortunately, he overdid it and dumped himself off the back of
> the bike, which proceeded to bounce down the street before coming to a

halt
> against a car. A car which happened to belong to the girl he was trying to
> impress. Of course, there was about 100 people watching this.
>
> --
> tanx,
> Howard

That reminds me of what a old friend of mine did once to impress his brother
who was drinking beer in front of a pub. He was sitting on Honda 1000 in the
parking lot when a biker came out of the pub and flipped him off. He popped
a wheelie on his chest knocking him down and then he ran over him while
driving off. Of course he doesn't do that stuff anymore, pretty bizarre.
Watching Lafferty's Rollerball right now to see what kind of world we are
headed towards.

B-