Pedalchick Top Pro

Sierraman

Guest
I think everyone knows who Pedalchick is by now, so why not? She is a (Pro)
and is the only active poster in this group besides Suz. She has her own
website and does race reports for high profile cycling websites like Daily
Peloton. She races in top U.S. races for Top pro women and places well on
occasion. I would take her website and race reports any day over Dotsie.
Dotsie lives in fantasyland, Laura lives in the real world. It's not about
quantity, it's about quality, while it's not cycling central for data, it's
a nice touch she has there, not overdone, but nice. She answer questions too
on occasion.

Enjoy!

http://www.weislo.com/

B-

Sierraman said:
I think everyone knows who Pedalchick is by now, so why not? She is a (Pro)
and is the only active poster in this group besides Suz. She has her own
website and does race reports for high profile cycling websites like Daily
Peloton. She races in top U.S. races for Top pro women and places well on
occasion. I would take her website and race reports any day over Dotsie.
Dotsie lives in fantasyland, Laura lives in the real world. It's not about
quantity, it's about quality, while it's not cycling central for data, it's
a nice touch she has there, not overdone, but nice. She answer questions too
on occasion.

Enjoy!

http://www.weislo.com/

B-

Uhm, no. I am not a "top pro" unless by "top pro" you mean top 250 cat 1 women currently racing... of which there are probably 251 total. Suz is way stronger than I am.

Now, OTOH, Dotsie is a top pro. Sarah Uhl is a top pro. Tina Pic. Sue Palmer Komar. Even Candice Blickem is a top pro, but me? Never come closer to the top of an NRC race than 35th unless you count the little crit that had one top pro in it...

I appreciate the recognition, but be more realistic. I started a team, worked really hard to get good sponsorship for them and next year we should be pretty good. My goals are more to help women's cycling grow and to help local talent develop rather than win any races for myself. I've pretty much accepted the fact that I am pack fodder, although I might find an opportunity to get lucky and place high next season. With all this rest I'm getting over the winter I should be pretty fresh come June unlike this year...

I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts, Sierraman. But thanks, I think.

pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sierraman Wrote:
> > I think everyone knows who Pedalchick is by now, so why not? She is a
> > (Pro)
> > and is the only active poster in this group besides Suz. She has her
> > own
> > website and does race reports for high profile cycling websites like
> > Daily
> > Peloton. She races in top U.S. races for Top pro women and places well
> > on
> > occasion. I would take her website and race reports any day over
> > Dotsie.
> > Dotsie lives in fantasyland, Laura lives in the real world. It's not
> > about
> > quantity, it's about quality, while it's not cycling central for data,
> > it's
> > a nice touch she has there, not overdone, but nice. She answer
> > questions too
> > on occasion.
> >

> > Enjoy!
> >

> > http://www.weislo.com/
> >
> > B-

> Uhm, no. I am not a "top pro" unless by "top pro" you mean top 250 cat
> 1 women currently racing... of which there are probably 251 total. Suz
> is way stronger than I am.

According to the USCF database as of Thurs Dec 2nd there are 201 Cat 1
women road riders listed in the country.

> I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts,
> Sierraman. But thanks, I think.

Can you say "stalking"?

"pedalchick" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:p[email protected]...

> Uhm, no. I am not a "top pro" unless by "top pro" you mean top 250 cat
> 1 women currently racing... of which there are probably 251 total. Suz
> is way stronger than I am.
>
> Now, OTOH, Dotsie is a top pro. Sarah Uhl is a top pro. Tina Pic.
> Sue Palmer Komar. Even Candice Blickem is a top pro, but me? Never
> come closer to the top of an NRC race than 35th unless you count the
> little crit that had one top pro in it...
>
> I appreciate the recognition, but be more realistic. I started a team,
> worked really hard to get good sponsorship for them and next year we
> should be pretty good. My goals are more to help women's cycling grow
> and to help local talent develop rather than win any races for myself.
> I've pretty much accepted the fact that I am pack fodder, although I
> might find an opportunity to get lucky and place high next season. With
> all this rest I'm getting over the winter I should be pretty fresh come
> June unlike this year...
>
> I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts,
> Sierraman. But thanks, I think.
> --
> pedalchick

Yeah, you know about the traps, tricks and pranksters.

No motivations, just posting what you might be too modest to do. Yes, Top
200 if Casey is correct. That's a short list and something to be proud of.
You have a cool site and good inside connections for latest on the womens
scene. Others you mentioned are good, but Dotsie, ahh... wait and see how
she does next year. She's a pretty face, that's for sure, but I'm not sure
about all these little adventures she been engaged in will help her racing
career any. Wait and see next year. You are the only Pro women in rbr to
post on a regular basis.

You website is cool and I thought I would share that since it's not a secret
anymore. :)

Enjoy the holidays!

B-

> > I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts,
> > Sierraman. But thanks, I think.

> Can you say "stalking"?

BTW, Crow will dump Lance, take any bets on that?

pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

<snip>

> I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts,
> Sierraman. But thanks, I think.

Dumbass -

Ever heard of 'tapping'?

you're welcome,

K. Gringioni.

"K. Gringioni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote in

message news:<[email protected]>...

> <snip>
>
> > I just don't really understand the motivation for your posts,
> > Sierraman. But thanks, I think.

> Dumbass -
>
> Ever heard of 'tapping'?
>

> you're welcome,
>

> K. Gringioni.

When I was in 6th grade there was this foxy Portuguese chick sitting behind
me and she was always tapping me in the leg with the tip of her pointed high
heel shoes. That babe looks as good today as she did in high school. I
should of married her. She only lived a block away too. She works at the
bank now. Some women age so gracefully!

pedalchick <[email protected]> wrote in message

> I appreciate the recognition and next year should be pretty good. My goals are to help local talent develop rather than myself.
> I've pretty much accepted the fact that I might find an opportunity to get lucky with them ;-) and get high next season. With Joey in jail, and all this rest I'm getting over the winter I should be pretty fresh come June for the annual hotel trashing in Philly.

interesting. really.

Sierraman wrote:
> I think everyone knows who Pedalchick is by now, so why not? She is a (Pro)
> and is the only active poster in this group besides Suz. She has her own
> website and does race reports for high profile cycling websites like Daily
> Peloton. She races in top U.S. races for Top pro women and places well on
> occasion. I would take her website and race reports any day over Dotsie.
> Dotsie lives in fantasyland, Laura lives in the real world. It's not about
> quantity, it's about quality, while it's not cycling central for data, it's
> a nice touch she has there, not overdone, but nice. She answer questions too
> on occasion.
>

> Enjoy!
>

> http://www.weislo.com/
>
> B-