Pedaling **** Stars!!!

philmcb

Aug 11, 2006
Forget Floyd Landis... He's old news. Nobody who has "Floyd" as a first name should be allowed to enter the Tour.

What I've got is much more interesting. :eek:

I've included in this post a link to a website. The site belongs to one "Jack Lawrence" who is an adult film actor, aka a **** Star :rolleyes: .

Before going to the link, you might want to be forewarned that it is a link on a **** site, BUT the page I've listed is totally OK. If you don't want to get in over your head you probably just want to stick to the page... you know.. don't click anything. But, hey, it's a free country. Your choice.

The page you'll go to is this guys resume. That's right, **** actors have resume's!! After opening the page scroll down toward the bottom. Go ahead and read his stuff, but it's sort of lame... until you get near the bottom of the page. Now it's interesting: He's a USCF (Uniited States Cycling Federation) coach for Junior's, ages 14-18

Check it out: http://jacklawrencexxx.com/Resume.html

Not too shabby. This is elite cyclist type of stuff. You know, ex-Olympic Cyclists, ex-National Champions, etc. Riders don't get to that point easily. It's far and away the most significant thing on this guy's resume. Absolutely shocked the hell out of me.

So I said to myself: Hmmm...got to find out.

As you'll notice, Mr. Lawrence resides in Southern Calif. (Woodland Hills). It's not all that difficult to check out the very few USCF Junior coaches in SoCal.

I came up with the results pretty easily. Not alot to choose from, which makes it all the easier. I'm 99.9% sure I've got his identity in the cycling world nailed, but I'm not going there until it's at 100%. Don't bother with "Jack Lawrence", it's is his stage name.

This dude's got two separate gig's going. Amazing. And he's covered his tracks like an indian scout:cool: . A Google Image search on his **** name will definitely give you much more than you bargained for. Pictures related to the ex pro cyclist and UCSF coach that I think he is...? God, forget it. I found one so far. But it's the one. I think. And this guy was really good. REALLY good. Took a gold medal in the Pan American Games, along with tons of other bronzes, etc.

This guy raced for just 7 years.
"Jack" was a pro cyclist for 7 years...

Now it's your turn to ID him.
Have fun!:cool:

- phil

Hey fauxpas, I don't care what sexual preference you are, I just wonder why you feel the need to proclaim it on a bike forum? I've never got that whole deal. I just get sick of being confronted by gay at every turn. Please stay in the closet and stop spewing the 'gay pride' banter. Let's talk about bikes...jeesh :mad:

mastronaut said:
Hey fauxpas, I don't care what sexual preference you are, I just wonder why you feel the need to proclaim it on a bike forum? I've never got that whole deal. I just get sick of being confronted by gay at every turn. Please stay in the closet and stop spewing the 'gay pride' banter. Let's talk about bikes...jeesh :mad:
You don't get out much do you? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daffyd_Thomas

Well, now that you've all got it out of your systems, I suppose an explaination is in order.

Simple... it goes like this

I was in a fast food place in socal when i saw this guy in front of me with a tshirt that said jacklawrencexxx.com on the back so i actually used my cell phone 'cause its got web browsing and looked up the link out of obvious curiosity the same as any of you homophobic baboons would do but you'll never admit it ..but anyway, kaboom!! it's the same guy sitting across from me stuffing a huge burrito into his face so it just seems a little weird and my girlfriend thought it was funny 'cause she just saw this dude in 24hour fitness right before and now she's gonna be really upset that you pedalling nerdball geeksters think im gay and **** when i could be and that would be ok but actually im not as my gf will attest and anyway she was the one who looked up his site at home and told me to check out his resume which included his being a uscf cycling coach for junior catagory and i thought gee thats freakin weird but this is california you know so curiosity got the best of me again because only a half-witted moron wouldnt be able to track down such easy mark i mean there just arent that many uscf coaches running around and i only found one possible person that i wont devulge cause im not 100% sure just 99 % and thats not good enough so why dont you see what you come up with whether its the same person i came up with or maybe im just full of **** you know but anyway give it a shot i did it with both brains tied behind me it was soooo easy....

And that's really all there is to it...

- phil

sooray02 said:
did he really use wikipedia.org as his reference? that really shows something.
Well it shows me something... I made a mistake thinking the character of Daffyd Thomas was univerally known... I also made the mistake assuming ppl here had senses of humour.

For the record, the character of Daffyd regularly says 'I'm the only gay in the village'. When I play online games, my nickname is 'Daffyd [Only Gay In The Server]'.

Also, I'm not gay or homophobist, I just think Daffyd is hell funny...

Oh well, least I know seppo riders don't have a sense of humour anymore...

fauxpas said:
Well it shows me something... I made a mistake thinking the character of Daffyd Thomas was univerally known... I also made the mistake assuming ppl here had senses of humour.

For the record, the character of Daffyd regularly says 'I'm the only gay in the village'. When I play online games, my nickname is 'Daffyd [Only Gay In The Server]'.

Also, I'm not gay or homophobist, I just think Daffyd is hell funny...

Oh well, least I know seppo riders don't have a sense of humour anymore...

for the record i didn't make comments regarding homosexuality. simply, i don't care. it's your body, do what you want to do with it. no harm, no foul. i'm not gay or homophobic. i brought up 'wikipedia' only because your source is not reliable. i know that wikipedia has alot of information. most of it... is right but has alot of errors. no one will ever tell you... well unless you never learned how to write a decent paper in school.. that wikipedia qualifies as a rightful scholarly source. so don't come to me with some rumors.

also you didn't make any mistakes... I didn't know Daffyd Thomas was a funny guy. I don't even know the guy. and who cares... stick with your beliefs. if you think he is cool... then go with it.. don't ever doubt it. if the world was lived by same/normal people, it woudln't be much fun.

and at least we are here to support other cyclists and this forum is known for that one...... j/k well.. there are many good people here including un-godly strong/good/intelligent cyclists but there are alot of ass holes here also.

I find it very interesting that you discovered this. I personally believe it is totally inapropriate for someone involved in this sort of work be trusted with young boys or girls of that age.
As a teacher I think i would loose my job if it was discovered that i was moonlighting as a **** star (imagine the embarrassment, OH MY GOD)
I dont think the topic has strayed from cycling at all. If my child's cycling coach is moonlighting as a **** star, I would not feel comfortable entrusting that person with his/her care.

Well done mate. I think you should send an email to the US cycling federation. I am confident they would also be very interested in what you have uncovered.

The dude could be a predator. There have been a number of coaches (of various sports) in Australia uncovered to be peadophiles.

Ok so philmcb vbmenu_register("postmenu_2954039", true); might have posted at the cafe instead of road racing forum, THE DUDE mentioned has quite a formidable resume, where he gets the time to do all of that is beyond me.

I know and lyk Daffyd Thomas and im suprised at how dry humoured a few people have been in this topic. Im not going to lecture on about how i dont mind gays, i just think some people need to lighten up, relax and have a laugh. Everywhere seems so serious in this forum!

yeah... but i see how it happens though. there are so many people from different countries and cultures. everybody has different beliefs.... so arguments would happen anyday, anytime due to ways of understanding and doing things.

most of us live in a plural society... at least we got that going for us but still make judgements and bash others. how ironic......

MPCRUSHER said:
I find it very interesting that you discovered this. I personally believe it is totally inapropriate for someone involved in this sort of work be trusted with young boys or girls of that age.
As a teacher I think i would loose my job if it was discovered that i was moonlighting as a **** star (imagine the embarrassment, OH MY GOD)
I dont think the topic has strayed from cycling at all. If my child's cycling coach is moonlighting as a **** star, I would not feel comfortable entrusting that person with his/her care.

Well done mate. I think you should send an email to the US cycling federation. I am confident they would also be very interested in what you have uncovered.

The dude could be a predator. There have been a number of coaches (of various sports) in Australia uncovered to be peadophiles.
That's a pretty big leap. Being a **** star doesn't make him a child molester.

PartisanRanger said:
That's a pretty big leap. Being a **** star doesn't make him a child molester.
Thats not the only thing thats pretty big, but I agree 100%. hes a USCF coach and a SCCA Instructer, actually sounds like a really cool guy to me.

Under Self Taught, he has "adult film performer." :) Now how hard can it be? Do most of us need some kind of manual and instructor?

"Now here's how you insert the..."

I wonder if he has anything to say about cutout saddles.