Pedaling **** Stars!!!

MPCRUSHER said:
So your totally comfortable with this guy looking after your kids. Well good on you. Personally I believe the average mom (mum) and dad out there would not be comfortable with this guy looking after their kids.

I don't know what the laws are in the US but here in Oz any adult involved in the coaching and supervising of children must undergo a criminal check. This unfortunately has been the result of a number of sporting coaches being accused and in some cases charged with indecent behaviour.

To say that the USCF does not have any responsibilty with regards to checking out the character of one of it's coaches involved with minors, is crazy. If this guy only coaches adults fine. But he doesn't. The USCF must in my opinion ensure that anyone involved in the supervision of minors is properly screened. To say that this guys credentials speak for themselves is missing the point totally.

I tell you what. tell us the name of the guy. I will email the USCF and ask them what they think about one of their juvenille coaches being a practicing **** star. Should be an interesting response.
I find it disturbing your eagerness to inform on a person who as far as we know has not committed any crime or exhibited predatory tendencies towards his charges.

In Soviet Union, they had folks who would keep an 'eye' on their neighbours for behaviour that didn't meet the party line. These informants were responsible for many an innocent person finding their way into a Gulag.

The soft version of this behaviour are those who act as moral police. Folks who are more interested in what others are doing, instead of minding their business. You read like a Today Tonight viewer complete with partei badge. Heil!

cwebs said:
I find it disturbing your eagerness to inform on a person who as far as we know has not committed any crime or exhibited predatory tendencies towards his charges.

In Soviet Union, they had folks who would keep an 'eye' on their neighbours for behaviour that didn't meet the party line. These informants were responsible for many an innocent person finding their way into a Gulag.

The soft version of this behaviour are those who act as moral police. Folks who are more interested in what others are doing, instead of minding their business. You read like a Today Tonight viewer complete with partei badge. Heil!
You need to lay off this man. It's people like him who are holding the moral fiber of this country together, although it's on the brink of snapping. Why I, just the other day, went rooting through my neighbor's trash can and found several Play Boy magazines. Now I won't let my children near him and I informed all my neighbors about his predilections. My youngest will be 42 this month. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but a child is never too young to be molested. In fact, I was so worried about him being molested, I did background checks on all his teachers, coaches, babysitter and clergy. Okay, we had to stop going to church, but I found a swim coach who swore on a bible that he never had sex or thought about sex period.

helmutRoole2 said:
You need to lay off this man. It's people like him who are holding the moral fiber of this country together, although it's on the brink of snapping. Why I, just the other day, went rooting through my neighbor's trash can and found several Play Boy magazines. Now I won't let my children near him and I informed all my neighbors about his predilections. My youngest will be 42 this month. Yeah, I know what you're thinking, but a child is never too young to be molested. In fact, I was so worried about him being molested, I did background checks on all his teachers, coaches, babysitter and clergy. Okay, we had to stop going to church, but I found a swim coach who swore on a bible that he never had sex or thought about sex period.
Wow ... are you serious ?

Does searching through a neighbors trash sound a little off to you?
When does a man reading Playboy suddenly become a man under suspicion ?
I wouldn't see him as any different just because he was reading a magazine. To me that's unfair discrimination.

42 is 42 and I shouldn't have to worry about someone trying to "touch my privates" and not know between right and wrong or who I should go to for help. I assume your youngest is in good physical and mental health and not confined to something such as a bed, wheelchair, etc.

A virgin swimcoach who's never thought about sex ? Kind of hard to believe, but that's just me.

People, let's stop worrying about Mr. Neighbor reading Playboy. Let's stop going through people's trash. Everyone has a hobby. Everyone has a fetish. Can we respect other people's privacy ?
They have tools to track sex offenders .. it's all over the internet. If you really think mr. neighbor is a predator, then fine don't let your kids hang out with him. But if it's based on just an assumption, then what does that show about yourself ?
I have seen more death and destruction in Iraq than children and grown adults should never have to see, yet the ugliness of the war is splattered across every major network across the world. So now i should worry about if it's really a raccoon digging through my trash for fear I might be a criminal. Great. I love America!

ieandro said:
Wow ... are you serious...

A virgin swimcoach who's never thought about sex ? Kind of hard to believe, but that's just me.
You're right and please excuse my and your generalizations, but it's true that swim coaches are the worse when it comes to molesting children next to the clergy and small dogs. I say small dogs because I came home the other day to find my first born, 42-year-old Hank -- who by the way has no mental or physical maladies -- having his leg humped by our Chihuahua. It's true the Chihuahua, Little Bobby, is only two, but in small dog years that makes him almost as old as Hank and thus, in my mind, a criminal molestation had occurred.

Making matters worse, Hank was asleep at the time of the assault. It was a horrible scene, him passed out in the La-Z-Boy with the remote in one hand, a bag of chips in the other and Little Bobby getting his jollies on Hank's leg. I'll never own another small dog again because of this.

Right now we're trying to decide what to do with Little Bobby. We have him outfitted with a chastity belt for the time being while the Small Dog Court of Arbitration convenes to decide the outcome of Little Bobby's appeal of the death sentence that was handed down by a lower court. I hope he fries for what he's done to my son. Hank said the other day he has been so traumatized by Little Bobby's actions that he can't jack off anymore. Oh the damage done.

ieandro said:
Wow ... are you serious ?

Does searching through a neighbors trash sound a little off to you?
When does a man reading Playboy suddenly become a man under suspicion ?
I wouldn't see him as any different just because he was reading a magazine. To me that's unfair discrimination.

42 is 42 and I shouldn't have to worry about someone trying to "touch my privates" and not know between right and wrong or who I should go to for help. I assume your youngest is in good physical and mental health and not confined to something such as a bed, wheelchair, etc.

People, let's stop worrying about Mr. Neighbor reading Playboy. Let's stop going through people's trash. Everyone has a hobby. Everyone has a fetish. Can we respect other people's privacy ?
They have tools to track sex offenders .. it's all over the internet. If you really think mr. neighbor is a predator, then fine don't let your kids hang out with him. But if it's based on just an assumption, then what does that show about yourself ?
I have seen more death and destruction in Iraq than children and grown adults should never have to see, yet the ugliness of the war is splattered across every major network across the world. So now i should worry about if it's really a raccoon digging through my trash for fear I might be a criminal. Great. I love America!
If rooting through the neighbour's garbage helps to expose the vile godless monsters who read filth like Playboy then I'm all for it.The moral corruption has to be stopped.Today it's Playboy and tomorrow this degenerate will be persuading Helmut's 42 year old son to commit lewd acts.
I have one of my neighbours under surveillance with a telescope right now. She lives by herself (apart from a Labrador...also being carefully watched).She has to be a lesbian,right? And a Labrador? Come on,we all know that labradors are a liberal dog,OK? 1+1= degeneracy in my book. As soon as I have enough evidence this one's going straight to Law Enforcement and I hope she gets a goodly long time with her lesbian buddys in gaol to reflect on her sins and seek Forgiveness.At least I know my daughter and Helmut's little boy will be safe from monsters like this.
Just keep going through that garbage,son.I'm with this fine citizen all the way!

helmutRoole2 said:
You're right and please excuse my and your generalizations, but it's true that swim coaches are the worse when it comes to molesting children next to the clergy and small dogs. I say small dogs because I came home the other day to find my first born, 42-year-old Hank -- who by the way has no mental or physical maladies -- having his leg humped by our Chihuahua. It's true the Chihuahua, Little Bobby, is only two, but in small dog years that makes him almost as old as Hank and thus, in my mind, a criminal molestation had occurred.

Making matters worse, Hank was asleep at the time of the assault. It was a horrible scene, him passed out in the La-Z-Boy with the remote in one hand, a bag of chips in the other and Little Bobby getting his jollies on Hank's leg. I'll never own another small dog again because of this.

Right now we're trying to decide what to do with Little Bobby. We have him outfitted with a chastity belt for the time being while the Small Dog Court of Arbitration convenes to decide the outcome of Little Bobby's appeal of the death sentence that was handed down by a lower court. I hope he fries for what he's done to my son. Hank said the other day he has been so traumatized by Little Bobby's actions that he can't jack off anymore. Oh the damage done.
Helmut,my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.We're praying that your boy Hank recovers from this dreadful ordeal and gets back to being his old self again.
Man's best friend? I think not!
A man's best friend is the right hand he salutes The Flag with!

stevebaby said:
If rooting through the neighbour's garbage helps to expose the vile godless monsters who read filth like Playboy then I'm all for it.The moral corruption has to be stopped.Today it's Playboy and tomorrow this degenerate will be persuading Helmut's 42 year old son to commit lewd acts.
I have one of my neighbours under surveillance with a telescope right now. She lives by herself (apart from a Labrador...also being carefully watched).She has to be a lesbian,right? And a Labrador? Come on,we all know that labradors are a liberal dog,OK? 1+1= degeneracy in my book. As soon as I have enough evidence this one's going straight to Law Enforcement and I hope she gets a goodly long time with her lesbian buddys in gaol to reflect on her sins and seek Forgiveness.At least I know my daughter and Helmut's little boy will be safe from monsters like this.
Just keep going through that garbage,son.I'm with this fine citizen all the way!
If people who read Playboy are vile, godless monsters then I am a vile, godless monster who is out here defending your right to free speech.
I think my friends would appreciate you labeling us in such a negative light. Playboy seems to be a morale booster here, but the magazine is not the issue.
It seems like there are people in America who choose to keep their minds closed to the development of diversity. I always believed America to be the so called "melting pot" of the world and not just of our cultural backgrounds, but also our personal tastes and differences. Hell, I think any country will have their own opinions and differences. The key difference is our passion to defend that right to say and express it. I'm fine with your opinion of things because everyone will not always see eye to eye on things, but don't judge a book by it's cover. There are many fine citizens in this world including our guys out here in the front lines.
Now for the surveillance part .. how and why would a dog be under scrutiny? Dogs do it all the time outside. They pee on anything and everything and when in heat will just mount and go! Does that make them vile and godless too ?
Oh yeah, shame on all you single folks who live with dogs. Check your sexual preference and repent. Your neighbors are watching. Hahaha
Sometimes I just don't know if these posts are real. I'm hoping for a good laugh, but then again i'm just not sure if you're serious.

oh by the way i'm not sure where cragy island is but the whole freedom of speech thing was for the USA side of the house so if you're from another country then it may or may not apply to you.

ieandro said:
oh by the way i'm not sure where cragy island is but the whole freedom of speech thing was for the USA side of the house so if you're from another country then it may or may not apply to you.
It's a fictional island off the coast of ireland.

The previous five posts have been a test of the Emergency Prankster Network (EPN).

This is only a test.

Had this been a real joke, you would have been instructed when to laugh.

Again, this is only a test.

helmutRoole2 said:

The previous five posts have been a test of the Emergency Prankster Network (EPN).

This is only a test.

well good ..as i posted before i just wasn't sure if this was serious .. but thank for for it !:)

ieandro said:
well good ..as i posted before i just wasn't sure if this was serious .. but thank for for it !:)
Your request for "Permission to Laugh" is under consideration.
You will be advised at the appropriate time when you may chuckle.Be advised that you are required to maintain a straight face until permission is granted.

helmutRoole2 said:

This is only a test.

Mark Foley will be looking for a new gig soon.Perhaps he could lend a hand in young Hank's recovery?

stevebaby said:
Mark Foley will be looking for a new gig soon.Perhaps he could lend a hand in young Hank's recovery?
Actually -- and this is really funny -- I heard that Floyd Landis is Foley's official adviser to media and that the current joke on the Hill is, "He (Foley) has more excuses that Floyd Landis."

ieandro said:
No worries. However, if you haven't developed a keen one yet, serving in Korea will do it for you.

Seriously though, go up the DMZ and take the tour. It's pretty amazing. Also, track cycling is pretty big in Soul. You should take in an event at the velodrome.

Wow, what an interesting message forum... I am the person you are all talking about and quite frankly, I have read some comments that make me wonder if some of you have spent too much time looking at the world from a narrow hard bicycle seat. There are some strong opinions which I find insulting, un-educated, and simply bizzare.

Those who 'stuck up for me', thank you... ;-)

I got out of cycling in 1999. I have not ridden since then. I have since moved onto 'Greener Pastures'. Performing in Adult Films is my 7th career.... perhaps some of you would like to form opinions about me being a former cop... like I must have abused the civil rights of many people, just not on camera, right?

Here are some facts (that I am sure those 'out of the **** Loop' will have fun debating...)

I am a Straight **** Performer
(someone said **** Star = Bisexual)
If I have had sex on camera with over 400 women, I tend to think I am Straight... but of course go ahead and make speculation since you've never met me.

Adult Film Performers, Producers, ect. are THE most vocal group when it comes to Legislation on keeping under age 'children' out of ****. Look up the U.S. Code Section 2257 on the Internet and see how much we have done to keep Child Molestors and Kiddie **** out of our industry. BELIEVE me Adult Films are a 14 BILLION Dollar a year business... that's Billion with a B.... It's run more like Corporations, not small businesses...

We are VERY concerned about the 4 performers who did so under the age of 18 (they ranged from 15 to 17) out of the over 8,000 performers since 1981.

(someone said something about me being a risk for molesting a 15 year old boy, since I do ****.... believe me that is the furthest thing from my mind... would you like to know who I am working with tomorrow morning... if you knew of her you would have an answer to that question!)

I would also like to mention that most Priests are good people, just because a VERY, VERY, VERY small percentage ARE petifiles, and ALL of those ones make the news dosn't make the good ones a fair target for jokes and speculation. Again thank the MEDIA for planting that misconception into the minds of those who don't find things out for themselves.

How would you feel is those not in the 'Cycling Loop' though Cyclists were all Gay because we shave our legs? Well, sadly they DO, so educate them on the sport... in Europe the general public understands the sport. When is the last time a Cyclist here stopped and talked to people and let them know the history of this great sport? I bet a lot more people know about the Drug Scandals than how much heart it takes to selfishly lead your teammates out after a 100 mile road race... Again the MEDIA can be thanked for that.

Do ALL Corvette Drivers have a small penis? When is the last time YOU checked?

I would LOVE to the USCF to contact me and talk to the guys I coached... see what kind of encouragement I gave them, and where they are now. One of them is currently a Marine Corps Pilot, flying an F-18A Hornet, protecting our ability to live in a FREE COUNTRY and for the Free Speach which we sometimes excercise without thinking.

I have a BIOGRAPHY page on my website, because I have fans who would like to know who I am as a person, not just a performer. I have taken the extra time to do so, so people do not make Speculations, but alas I may be wrong....

There were simply too many bizzare comments to remember them all, and I only read a few dozen.... quite frankly, I do not have time to worry about all this silly stuff. I am quite happy in my new career, get to have sex with hundreds of women a year, and make a nice living doing so. Many of the comments remind me of why I left cycling... those I truly befriended are still good friends to this day....

-Jack Lawrence

JackLawrenceXXX said:
Wow, what an interesting message forum... I am the person you are all talking about...
Good post, Jack. Hopefully people will think twice before pre-judging you in the future. I say "hopefully", but I wouldn't hold my breath - Uninformed judgement of others is something most of us probably engage in from time to time - It just isn't nice to be the subject of it.
Kudos to you for having done so well at the paths you have followed.

JackLawrenceXXX said:
Thank you very much..... I appreciate that!

-Jack Lawrence
Jack, many people make bugger all out of their lives (I'm not talking about money, I'm talking about using the inate talents that lie within each and everyone of us). It is often easier to criticise someone else, than to get off your **** and do something ourselves. You have gone and stepped up to the plate in at least two fields (and we don't know what else you've done in your life). In my book that puts you a couple of hundred metres in front of the bunch.
As long as you are being true to yourself, the shite that's been thrown against you here is just that - shite.
Please understand that, for every ****-slinger out there, there are a bunch of ordinary human beings who don't have any desire to pass judgement on something they know nothing about.
If MPCrusher doesn't want his / her child to cross your path, so be it. I have no more qualms about my daughter crossing your path than I would her crossing anyone else's path. I am just sorry that you had to undergo this barrage in order to find that out.
Regards,
Eoin

MPCRUSHER said:
I find it very interesting that you discovered this. I personally believe it is totally inapropriate for someone involved in this sort of work be trusted with young boys or girls of that age.
I completely agree, these boys should be in the hands of nice Catholic priests.:rolleyes: