Pedals for SRAM Red groupset

alaec

Dec 31, 2012
Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend a good set of pedals for a SRAM Red groupset? Thanks!

alaec said:
Hello, can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend a good set of pedals for a SRAM Red groupset?  Thanks!
Shimano, Time, Look, Speedplay......... Shimano 105 pedals are a steal and excellent pedals.

Originally Posted by alaec .

... can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend a good set of pedals for a SRAM Red groupset?
Not only can you use almost any type of pedal with your bike's crankset, but you can opt for a different model or even a different brand of pedals in the future ...

• many people prefer to use a ROAD pedal (e.g., LOOK, SHIMANO SL, etc.) with their Road bike ... but, others prefer a two-sided, MTB pedal ...

​BTW. It is worth considering the SHOE you think you will prefer to use and then seeing which pedals you can use with the shoes ...

• Shimano shoes are available in a very broad range of styles & prices.

if you have a 4 hole mount the speedplay cleat gets lighter and the stack height smaller. TBH, I would craigslist/ebay for several different styles to find the one you like. becuase they all have thier quirks