Peeing at Half Vineman Triathlon

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Gabe, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Gabe

    Gabe Guest

    Everyone is getting off the subject. My specific question is: Are there sufficent places to pee at
    1/2 Vineman without loosing too much time waiting in line at a portable toilet? Or are there
    sufficent places to pee in the woods that no one would mind? I am not really interested in everyones
    opinions on peeing in a triathlon. Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Tags:

  2. Harold Buck

    Harold Buck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Gabe) wrote:

    > Everyone is getting off the subject. My specific question is: Are there sufficent places to pee at
    > 1/2 Vineman without loosing too much time waiting in line at a portable toilet? Or are there
    > sufficent places to pee in the woods that no one would mind? I am not really interested in
    > everyones opinions on peeing in a triathlon. Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Dude, you get to start the thread. You don't get to police where it goes. Nobody cares that you
    don't care about our opinions.

    --Harold Buck

    - Homer J. Simpson

  3. "Gabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Everyone is getting off the subject. My specific question is: Are there sufficent places to pee at
    > 1/2 Vineman without loosing too much time waiting in line at a portable toilet? Or are there
    > sufficent places to pee in the woods that no one would mind? I am not really interested in
    > everyones opinions on peeing in a triathlon. Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Then quit whining and find another forum to voice your questions besides Usenet. You started an
    interesting thread and gave us something to talk about, if you don't like it, tough luck. Here's a
    hint, email the RD....

  4. Rtk

    Rtk Guest

    > "Gabe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    ......... Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Who is *someone* when referring to usenet?

    Ruth Kazez

  5. Cathy Morgan

    Cathy Morgan Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Gabe) wrote:

    > Everyone is getting off the subject. My specific question is: Are there sufficent places to pee at
    > 1/2 Vineman without loosing too much time waiting in line at a portable toilet? Or are there
    > sufficent places to pee in the woods that no one would mind? I am not really interested in
    > everyones opinions on peeing in a triathlon. Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Chill there buddy!

    How would you define "sufficent places to pee"? Get your butt to the race start a little earlier and
    stand in line like everyone else. All the aid stations have portas. There are NO woods in which to
    pee. You ride through towns and vineyards and near a horse park or two. If you need a race in which
    to pee somewhere other than the portas, you might want to choose another race.

    As for the opinion thing---get over it.

    clm in sf, with plenty of opinions and willing to give them

    --
    [email protected] cathy morgan, san francisco, ca REMOVE x x to email

  6. Bill Reese

    Bill Reese Guest

    Gabe wrote in message <[email protected]>...
    >Everyone is getting off the subject. My specific question is: Are there sufficent places to pee at
    >1/2 Vineman without loosing too much time waiting in line at a portable toilet? Or are there
    >sufficent places to pee in the woods that no one would mind? I am not really interested in
    >everyones opinions on peeing in a triathlon. Give your opinion to someone that cares...not I.

    Like Cathy says--there are several "blue boxes" at each aid station on the bike--never saw a line--
    a whole lot comming out of T2 and every couple of miles on the run. Should be no problem.

    Bill