peeing

Brian

Guest
I was wondering how you pee during the bike on a 1/2.

On all of my training rides I tens to have to pee by the 35 km mark and its
pretty busy out etc.

Is there a way to do it without having smelly urine soaked drawers?

Brian wrote:
> I was wondering how you pee during the bike on a 1/2.
>
> On all of my training rides I tens to have to pee by the 35 km mark
> and its pretty busy out etc.
>
> Is there a way to do it without having smelly urine soaked drawers?

You do know the technique with letting the bike role,
standing up, leaning a bit forwards and urinating to the right side?

If you've trained it a bit you will not have drops on your pants.

Some ppl cant do it that way tho.

Trying it out on empty roads is fun tho :)

Chris