Peep research

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Jlove98905, Apr 11, 2004.

  1. Jlove98905

    Jlove98905 Guest

    http://www.peepresearch.org/

    "Peep eyes were insoluble in all the solutions which
    were tested."

    LOL. -Jen

    Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

    Tags:

  2. Jarkat2002

    Jarkat2002 Guest

    >http://www.peepresearch.org/
    >
    >"Peep eyes were insoluble in all the solutions which
    >were tested."
    >
    >LOL. -Jen

    LOL I just spent 30 min on this site! LMAO :) ~Kat

    "The early bird gets the worm, the second mouse gets
    the cheese."

  3. JLove98905 wrote:

    > http://www.peepresearch.org/
    >
    > "Peep eyes were insoluble in all the solutions which were
    > tested."
    >
    > LOL. -Jen
    >
    > Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

    I wonder if PETA has investigated these "peep"le?

    Kate
    --
    Kate Connally “If I were as old as I feel, I’d be dead
    already.” Goldfish: “The wholesome snack that smiles back,