Pellizotti ?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bart, Jul 8, 2003.

  1. Bart

    Bart Guest

    Dude has been rather quiet all season. Anyone knows whether he is peaking for this Tour? Might be a
    good white jersey bet then.

    Tags:

  2. Nick Burns

    Nick Burns Guest

    He is reported to be a bit under trained due to his focus ealier this year on his first album doing
    Bob Marley cover songs.

    "Bart" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Dude has been rather quiet all season. Anyone knows whether he is peaking for this Tour? Might be
    > a good white jersey bet then.

  3. Svend P.

    Svend P. Guest

  4. Bart <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Dude has been rather quiet all season. Anyone knows whether he is peaking for this Tour? Might be
    > a good white jersey bet then.

    He rode pretty well in the Giro, although without putting in any major attacks. I'd like to see him
    win, from a small group, on one of the Tour stages that goes over several cols and ends after a
    descent. And then I'd like to see him do his victory dance:

    http://www.cyclingnews.com/results/2002/mar02/tirreno02/tirreno026.shtml