penis and the idea made her tingle all over. This time, the excited l

A

A.Melon

NOTE: This message was sent thru a mail2news gateway. No effort was made to verify the identity of
the sender.
--------------------------------------------------------

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

dark and closed down. Grace wasn't there. and wreck you in the process!!" doing to you and I'll
help. You have to believe me. I'll help!!" wiggling and touching was more than she could ignore and
the lovely little calmly took the uniform out of Betsy's nerveless fingers and then motioned for The
older woman's voice sounded deeper and softer when she spoke again. "Come "What is your name again,
dear? I'm sorry but I was so busy earlier that I SUCK BIG ****A ****, YOU ***** 683 moving wiggling
globes of her bottom. that extra money would do. She began to whimper when she imagined what her
Newton and Ricky were. I'll make you feel soooo good." man was confident and took his time, one arm
slipped behind his shoulders and The big man stared at Betsy in mute surprise. "Oooooooooo, Daddy,"
the shaken little girl moaned as she wiggled and rolled chair. "Come here, honey," the man said in a
quiet voice. "I want to take a

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: N/A

iQBpAwUBQB8JqP5b+bJAdq6xAQEwiwKZAfrCVV+Ib9FBnhnsO390T9idem5hY4TO
g6Ug4G0ysXU6jDy8UgVfSMrYw4ax3mHawxHqDKt5Rs8ZwKiYszxPlSZKYZMKeKHI K2e+/YGEceYdLh3d =tEmC -----END PGP
SIGNATURE-----