Penninger Voyager & Schlumpf Mountain Drive

He who loves harmonicas

Guest
I'm curious if anyone on the list has had a Schlumpf Mountain Drive
installed on a Penninger Voyager trike. I live in Bloomington, IN
home of the Hilly Hundred and am one of those fat old guys. I've
changed the freewheels on the bike, but I don't think the derailleurs
like the range. So now I'm considering the Schlumpf.

Thank you,
Jim

Call Charles Penninger and ask him.. He will know if anyone does...

http://www.penningerrecumbents.com/contact.htm

Jim Andrews