Penny S., now there's a name I remember

Ruprecte

Guest
Hey Penny, I was in this group about a year ago, then I dropped out due to my bike going out on me.
Im the guy from coer d'alene if that helps at all. I was just going to ask you how the trails are in
spokane now, all the rain has pretty much put the kibosh on the trails around here..but excusing my
better sense I think I will still be going up to canfield today via the fernan saddle loop. Okay
take it easy Ruprect

ruprecte wrote:
> Hey Penny, I was in this group about a year ago, then I dropped out due to my bike going out on
> me. Im the guy from coer d'alene if that helps at all. I was just going to ask you how the trails
> are in spokane now, all the rain has pretty much put the kibosh on the trails around here..but
> excusing my better sense I think I will still be going up to canfield today via the fernan saddle
> loop. Okay take it easy Ruprect

there was someone from Post Falls but that ain't you.

Any way we are pretty sandy for the most part so all the usual trails are very rideable.

Penny