Penny

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Flyingcoyote, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Flyingcoyote

    Flyingcoyote Guest

    So despite your change of plans, if you do end up coming into the Bay Area, I've secured a bike for
    you to borrow. Just a FYI.

    It's a small, steel frame Kona (dunno the model). I think it's a 14.5" frame. The owner is 5'2" and
    says she also has size 6 shoes you could borrow as well, if needed (as long as you don't have any
    funky foot disorders). ;)

    --

    FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    FlyingCoyote wrote:
    > So despite your change of plans, if you do end up coming into the Bay Area, I've secured a bike
    > for you to borrow. Just a FYI.
    >
    > It's a small, steel frame Kona (dunno the model). I think it's a 14.5" frame. The owner is 5'2"
    > and says she also has size 6 shoes you could borrow as well, if needed (as long as you don't have
    > any funky foot disorders). ;)
    >
    > --

    wow, thanks!!. tho. I think I'll wear my own shoes. those would be too small anyway.

    penny