Penny

Flyingcoyote

Guest
So despite your change of plans, if you do end up coming into the Bay Area, I've secured a bike for
you to borrow. Just a FYI.

It's a small, steel frame Kona (dunno the model). I think it's a 14.5" frame. The owner is 5'2" and
says she also has size 6 shoes you could borrow as well, if needed (as long as you don't have any
funky foot disorders). ;)

--

FlyingCoyote http://www.boarsgut.com
--

FlyingCoyote wrote:
> So despite your change of plans, if you do end up coming into the Bay Area, I've secured a bike
> for you to borrow. Just a FYI.
>
> It's a small, steel frame Kona (dunno the model). I think it's a 14.5" frame. The owner is 5'2"
> and says she also has size 6 shoes you could borrow as well, if needed (as long as you don't have
> any funky foot disorders). ;)
>
> --

wow, thanks!!. tho. I think I'll wear my own shoes. those would be too small anyway.

penny