Penny's favorite cyclist has a site

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Supabonbon, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    supabonbon spray painted on a boxcar:
    > Lance who?
    >
    > http://www.nikigudex.com
    >
    > /s

    that's old news. She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her for the model/bike porn aspect of
    what she does.

    Penny

    > supabonbon spray painted on a boxcar:
    > > Lance who?
    > >
    > > http://www.nikigudex.com
    > >
    > > /s
    >
    > that's old news. She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her for the model/bike porn aspect
    > of what she does.
    >
    > Penny

    Here I was hoping that was why you liked her :(
    --
    _________________________

  3. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > supabonbon spray painted on a boxcar:
    > > Lance who?
    > >
    > > http://www.nikigudex.com
    > >
    > > /s
    >
    > that's old news. She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her for
    the
    > model/bike porn aspect of what she does.

    Got a link to a good example handy?

    Matt (too busy.lazy to look for myself)

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  5. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    MattB spray painted on a boxcar:
    > "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> supabonbon spray painted on a boxcar:
    >>> Lance who?
    >>>
    >>> http://www.nikigudex.com
    >>>
    >>> /s
    >>
    >> that's old news. She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her for the model/bike porn aspect
    >> of what she does.
    >>

    > Got a link to a good example handy?
    >
    > Matt (too busy.lazy to look for myself)

    http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html definetely not my type. Where does Supabonbon get these ideas?

    penny

  6. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  7. On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:09:54 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:

    She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her
    >>> for the model/bike porn aspect of what she does.
    >>>

    >> Got a link to a good example handy?
    >>
    >> Matt (too busy.lazy to look for myself)
    >
    >http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html definetely not my type. Where does Supabonbon get these ideas?

    I must have missed the porn part, unless a nipple in silhouette or a bare ass is now
    considered porn.

  8. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n spray painted on a boxcar:
    > On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:09:54 -0700, "Penny S" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > She not my fave-- I thought all you guys like her
    >>>>

    >>> Got a link to a good example handy?
    >>>
    >>> Matt (too busy.lazy to look for myself)
    >>
    >> http://www.nikigudex.com/model.html definetely not my type. Where does Supabonbon get
    >> these ideas?
    >
    > I must have missed the porn part, unless a nipple in silhouette or a bare ass is now
    > considered porn.

    bike porn. not porn.

    ps

  9. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > P e t e F a g e r l i n spray painted on a boxcar:
    >> I must have missed the porn part, unless a nipple in silhouette or a bare ass is now
    >> considered porn.
    >
    > bike porn. not porn.
    >
    > ps

    Wrong newgroup PETEY. You should try to switch out of the binaries every once in a while.

    Dave (kung fu master my ass!)

  10. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

  11. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:39:38 +0000, Dave W wrote:
    >
    >> kung fu master my ass!
    >
    > That just gave me a highly amusing mental image ;)

    Picture "Cain" of the ol' "Kung-Fu" tv series smooching the booty of one of his detractors

    Not to be confused with "donkey punching" ;-)

  12. Dave W wrote:
    >>On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:39:38 +0000, Dave W wrote:
    >>

    >>>kung fu master my ass!
    >>
    >>That just gave me a highly amusing mental image ;)
    >>

    > Picture "Cain" of the ol' "Kung-Fu" tv series smooching the booty of one of his detractors
    >
    > Not to be confused with "donkey punching" ;-)
    Did you say "donkey punching" Whoah! hip crowd!