penzey's raspberry enlightenment

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by JLove98905, Jan 16, 2005.

  1. JLove98905

    JLove98905 Guest

    Tags:

  2. Nexis

    Nexis Guest

    "JLove98905" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Has anyone tried this Penzey's product yet? It's supposed to be a good all
    > purpose flavoring. They suggest it on veggies, etc. I'm curious about it,

    and

    http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/p-penzeysraspberryenlightenment.html

    > Thanks in advance,
    > Jen
    > Half the people you know are below average. -Steven Wright

    Jen,
    I used it for a sauce with a flourless chocolate cake, and then in a
    vinaigrette, and it was very nice in both uses.
    It's tart, not too sweet, and well flavored.

    kimberly