General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Penzeys Seasons Broccoflower?

Started by JeanineAlyse · · Last activity · 4 posts · 232 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
20 November 2005
Last activity
22 November 2005
Original author
JeanineAlyse
Posts
4
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
232
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–4 of 4
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Next on the oven bags project (that was paid such appreciated attention
    to):
    Which of the many Penzeys seasoning blends that I do have on hand (and
    you could guess about because there's so many here I could type for
    hours to list) could be tasteful instead of, or along with butter, sea
    salt & fresh ground pepper for the steamed brocco-posies? I would like
    to try something new this time. (The possibly Evil-Picks would like to
    use her Marines as guinea pigs for trying out seasoning blends, instead
    of trying them out on just herself to learn of not-likes, hee, hee.)

    Picky

  2. On 20 Nov 2005 15:02:13 -0800, "JeanineAlyse" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Next on the oven bags project (that was paid such appreciated attention
    to):
    Which of the many Penzeys seasoning blends that I do have on hand (and
    you could guess about because there's so many here I could type for
    hours to list) could be tasteful instead of, or along with butter, sea
    salt & fresh ground pepper for the steamed brocco-posies? I would like
    to try something new this time. (The possibly Evil-Picks would like to
    use her Marines as guinea pigs for trying out seasoning blends, instead
    of trying them out on just herself to learn of not-likes, hee, hee.)

    Butter and Trinidad Lemon Garlic Marinade. Omit the salt as this
    blend contains it. In Pandora's words, "Gnam gnam"!!

    TammyM

  3. In article <[email hidden]>,

    JeanineAlyse said:

    Next on the oven bags project (that was paid such appreciated attention
    to):
    Which of the many Penzeys seasoning blends that I do have on hand (and
    you could guess about because there's so many here I could type for
    hours to list) could be tasteful instead of, or along with butter, sea
    salt & fresh ground pepper for the steamed brocco-posies? I would like
    to try something new this time. (The possibly Evil-Picks would like to
    use her Marines as guinea pigs for trying out seasoning blends, instead
    of trying them out on just herself to learn of not-likes, hee, hee.)

    Picky

    Everybody wants to gild a lily. Me, I'd quit after the butter and s&p.
    I can tell you, though, that the Fox Point is very good on top of
    buttered fresh green beans.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 11-19-05 - Shiksa Varnishkes.

  4. In article said:

    On 20 Nov 2005 15:02:13 -0800, "JeanineAlyse" <[email hidden]>

    Quoted message said:

    Next on the oven bags project (that was paid such appreciated attention
    to):
    Which of the many Penzeys seasoning blends that I do have on hand (and
    you could guess about because there's so many here I could type for
    hours to list) could be tasteful instead of, or along with butter, sea
    salt & fresh ground pepper for the steamed brocco-posies? I would like
    to try something new this time. (The possibly Evil-Picks would like to
    use her Marines as guinea pigs for trying out seasoning blends, instead
    of trying them out on just herself to learn of not-likes, hee, hee.)

    Butter and Trinidad Lemon Garlic Marinade. Omit the salt as this
    blend contains it. In Pandora's words, "Gnam gnam"!!

    Just the one I was going to suggest. (Great minds, etc.)

    Charlotte
    --

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.