People are idiots: my xbox 360 = most of the drvtrn for my ellsworth

cheapie

Aug 16, 2004
i stood in line at target for the new xbox 360. i managed so snag two of the upgraded version which is going on ebay for $1300-2400.

that means the fox 100 fork and sram x.o drivetrain are going to virtually free.

plus i sold my klein and a xbox 360 i won for 2/3 the amount i spent on the frame. so i'm going to have an ellsworth truth with high-end components for about $500.

yay me! :p

eh?

i dont understand what you are talking about mate..

something about x-boxes and free drivetrains...or something..

:confused:

cheapie said:
i stood in line at target for the new xbox 360. i managed so snag two of the upgraded version which is going on ebay for $1300-2400.

that means the fox 100 fork and sram x.o drivetrain are going to virtually free.

plus i sold my klein and a xbox 360 i won for 2/3 the amount i spent on the frame. so i'm going to have an ellsworth truth with high-end components for about $500.

yay me! :p

haha....i bought two microsoft xbox 360's the day they came out for $400 each. i've sold both of them for about $800 each. so that's a profit of $800.

i didn't get them sold on the first day so i'm not going to get the cash those first sellers did but it's still $800 i'm going to be able to put toward building up my dream FS mtn bike.

whoopie do!! lol

Apparently there were people queueing all night just to get there hands on an xbox 360!! (and pay about 50% over the odds no doubt) Whats that all about??

Ah well if people are mug enough to then buy it off you at an even higher price then good luck to ya!

The way i see it, you can't ride an xbox through the woods!! But at least you can't hurt yourself if you fall off!

Enjoy building ur dream bike.

excellent work, some people will do anthing to get the xbox 360. They are released in the UK this week but all of the stock is already earmarked for people who preordered them in the summer. So the consoles will be as rare as a two headed octopus.

upgraded xboxes? are they the ones that can play multiregions and pal/ntsc.?

cheapie said:
haha....i bought two microsoft xbox 360's the day they came out for $400 each. i've sold both of them for about $800 each. so that's a profit of $800.

i didn't get them sold on the first day so i'm not going to get the cash those first sellers did but it's still $800 i'm going to be able to put toward building up my dream FS mtn bike.

over here the premium edition includes a hard drive, wireless controller, and a few other items.

I was thinking of doing that but waiting overnight with hardcore gamers isn't my idea of fun.

LBguy said:
I was thinking of doing that but waiting overnight with hardcore gamers isn't my idea of fun.

it wasn't my idea of fun either but i'd gladly trade a night of sleep for a profit of $800.