Pepe Le Puke

JD

Guest
As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
figure
began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
of
the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
the
low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
pollution.
The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
us
approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
about fifty
feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
whatever they
were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
at
least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
down,
they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
passed by. I
immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
this
incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
passing.

If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?

JD

On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
> figure
> began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
> of
> the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
> the
> low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
> pollution.
> The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
> us
> approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
> about fifty
> feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
> whatever they
> were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
> at
> least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
> down,
> they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
> contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
> passed by. I
> immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
> the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
> this
> incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
> out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
> passing.
>
> If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>
> JD

Cali homeless I guess, that if you still ther?

On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
> figure
> began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
> of
> the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
> the
> low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
> pollution.
> The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
> us
> approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
> about fifty
> feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
> whatever they
> were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
> at
> least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
> down,
> they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
> contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
> passed by. I
> immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
> the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
> this
> incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
> out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
> passing.
>
> If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>
> JD

Last night I ran into a local homeless guy who was having a rough time
and it bummed me out, so after first reading I was sensitive to
whatever was up with your guy that lead him to where he'd arrived at.

After the second reading, it made me think that I've never seen a
fountain of a homeless man spewing out of the mouth.

/s

On Mar 21, 1:39 pm, "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
> > figure
> > began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
> > of
> > the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
> > the
> > low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
> > pollution.
> > The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
> > us
> > approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
> > about fifty
> > feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
> > whatever they
> > were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
> > at
> > least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
> > down,
> > they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
> > contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
> > passed by. I
> > immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
> > the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
> > this
> > incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
> > out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
> > passing.

> > If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?

> > JD

> Last night I ran into a local homeless guy who was having a rough time
> and it bummed me out, so after first reading I was sensitive to
> whatever was up with your guy that lead him to where he'd arrived at.
>
> After the second reading, it made me think that I've never seen a
> fountain of a homeless man spewing out of the mouth.
>
> /s

Personally, I have a very strong dislike for bums. My definition of a
bum is some lazy POS who is capable of being a contributing member of
society, but chooses to be a panhandling scab on the ass of life.
Bums tend to use their panhandling monies for drugs and alchohol.
Homeless is another story because they haven't chosen their way, it
was chosen for them due to mental illness, or some unforseen and/or
unfortunate incident in their lives. The amount that bums tax the
public safety system is astronomical.

My story was all about the timing and when/where we were at when it
happened. He was obviously a scumbag bum and deserved to be laughed
at for being a dumbass as well.

BTW Fred, I've never been to Colombia.

JD

JD wrote:
> On Mar 21, 1:39 pm, "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>

>>> As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
>>> figure
>>> began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
>>> of
>>> the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
>>> the
>>> low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
>>> pollution.
>>> The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
>>> us
>>> approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
>>> about fifty
>>> feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
>>> whatever they
>>> were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
>>> at
>>> least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
>>> down,
>>> they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
>>> contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
>>> passed by. I
>>> immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
>>> the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
>>> this
>>> incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
>>> out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
>>> passing.
>>> If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>>> JD

>> Last night I ran into a local homeless guy who was having a rough time
>> and it bummed me out, so after first reading I was sensitive to
>> whatever was up with your guy that lead him to where he'd arrived at.
>>
>> After the second reading, it made me think that I've never seen a
>> fountain of a homeless man spewing out of the mouth.
>>
>> /s

> Personally, I have a very strong dislike for bums. My definition of a
> bum is some lazy POS who is capable of being a contributing member of
> society, but chooses to be a panhandling scab on the ass of life.
> Bums tend to use their panhandling monies for drugs and alchohol.
> Homeless is another story because they haven't chosen their way, it
> was chosen for them due to mental illness, or some unforseen and/or
> unfortunate incident in their lives. The amount that bums tax the
> public safety system is astronomical.
>
> My story was all about the timing and when/where we were at when it
> happened. He was obviously a scumbag bum and deserved to be laughed
> at for being a dumbass as well.
>
> BTW Fred, I've never been to Colombia.
>
> JD

JD just when I think your a total jerk wad you write something that is
so bang on I cant believe it's really you,couldn't agree with you more!

On Mar 21, 5:53 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 21, 1:39 pm, "Scott Gordo" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > As we pedaled on with our lights cutting through the darkness, a
> > > figure
> > > began to take shape. There was definitely someone there on the side
> > > of
> > > the trail. The form became more defined as we approached, enhanced by
> > > the
> > > low overcast that was eerily lit by the overabundance of light
> > > pollution.
> > > The figure was standing still, feet splayed slightly apart, watching
> > > us
> > > approach from the darkness. The figure finally moved when we were
> > > about fifty
> > > feet away, tipping a can or bottle up to drain the remnants of
> > > whatever they
> > > were consuming. This was when we were both glad that this person was
> > > at
> > > least twenty feet off to the side of the trail. When the drink came
> > > down,
> > > they made a slight retching noise and then doubled over, spewing the
> > > contents of their stomach all over themselves and the ground as we
> > > passed by. I
> > > immediately burst into hysterical laughter and reveled for a while in
> > > the simple fact that our timing was so very impeccable as to witness
> > > this
> > > incredibly disgraceful act of slovenliness. Carrie was a bit grossed
> > > out and rightfully so. At least we didn't have to smell it in
> > > passing.

> > > If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?

> > > JD

> > Last night I ran into a local homeless guy who was having a rough time
> > and it bummed me out, so after first reading I was sensitive to
> > whatever was up with your guy that lead him to where he'd arrived at.

> > After the second reading, it made me think that I've never seen a
> > fountain of a homeless man spewing out of the mouth.

> > /s

> Personally, I have a very strong dislike for bums. My definition of a
> bum is some lazy POS who is capable of being a contributing member of
> society, but chooses to be a panhandling scab on the ass of life.
> Bums tend to use their panhandling monies for drugs and alchohol.
> Homeless is another story because they haven't chosen their way, it
> was chosen for them due to mental illness, or some unforseen and/or
> unfortunate incident in their lives. The amount that bums tax the
> public safety system is astronomical.
>
> My story was all about the timing and when/where we were at when it
> happened. He was obviously a scumbag bum and deserved to be laughed
> at for being a dumbass as well.
>
> BTW Fred, I've never been to Colombia.
>
> JD- Hide quoted text -

I wasn't getting my panties in a knot. I see bums and/or homeless
enough to usually gloss over them, but every so often it'll get to me.
I get bleary eyed once a year during a stupid Hallmark or airline
commercial too. Sue me.

I think LA has different bums than NYC though. Maybe it's just some
East Coast pride talking, but generally speaking, even by bum
standards, I think our guys work a lot harder.

I was being literal about the fountain, though. Lots of shock-art
around here, but haven't seen one of those.

/s

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 06:57:23 -0700, Scott Gordo wrote
(in article <[email protected]>):

> I think LA has different bums than NYC though. Maybe it's just some
> East Coast pride talking, but generally speaking, even by bum
> standards, I think our guys work a lot harder.

LAzy bums

<snip>

> If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>
> JD

I've asked my Wife this question:

"If a man speaks, and no Women is around to hear him, is
he still wrong???"

My Wife said "YES he is!" :)

> BTW Fred, I've never been to Colombia.
>
> JD

still on that stupid kick?...face it you guys are MOST DEFINATLY IN THE
MINORITY on this subject....

and the best point is you really don't understand how stupid it looks to the
rest of the country...

Sevendust has even re-done "Going back to Cali (I DON'T THINK SO!) by LL
Cool J. Yeah, you guys are right on top of that one...

On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
<snip>
> If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?
>
> JD

We've seen some strange stuff too on our night rides in the
woods...kids sniffing glue and offering us some (no we didn't take the
offer), guys jerking off, couples fornicating right in the middle of
the trail, homeless drunken wanderers, illegal hunters, dead people...

That's what makes a ride interesting of course... :)

- CA-G

Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

On Apr 7, 5:31 pm, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Mar 20, 7:50 pm, "JD" <[email protected]> wrote:
> <snip>
>
> > If a drunk bum pukes in the forest, does anyone hear it?

> > JD

> We've seen some strange stuff too on our night rides in the
> woods...kids sniffing glue and offering us some (no we didn't take the
> offer), guys jerking off, couples fornicating right in the middle of
> the trail, homeless drunken wanderers, illegal hunters, dead people...
>
> That's what makes a ride interesting of course... :)
>
> - CA-G
>
> Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

Life in the big shitty, eh? I'm still not used to it.

JD