Peppermint inhaler

tfstrum said:
Has anyone tried one of these inhalers? I heard about this during ski season, never bought one, so now I'm curious if anyone bicycling has tried it.

http://www.sportsinhaler.com/

It looks a bit like a 'vicks inhaler'. You know, the one you use when you have a bad cold or a stuffed nose. May be they just changed some or one of the esotheric oils (hope i spelled this correctly) with pepermint oils. In any case, one affect surely is likely to be able to breath a little better but i'm not quiet sure if you would get more endurance out of it (think not).

2laps said:
It looks a bit like a 'vicks inhaler'. You know, the one you use when you have a bad cold or a stuffed nose. May be they just changed some or one of the esotheric oils (hope i spelled this correctly) with pepermint oils. In any case, one affect surely is likely to be able to breath a little better but i'm not quiet sure if you would get more endurance out of it (think not).

I'll probably buy a couple and see what happens. I've heard that peppermint has endurance effects in some other reading, but it does sound kinda California... :cool: