PER: Bicycle maintenance course

Bugbear

Guest
Hi all,
Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
I currently have.

So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?

Cheers.

Bugbear wrote:
> Hi all,
> Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
> bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
> I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
> I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
> I currently have.
>
> So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?
>
> Cheers.

The BTA sometimes run these courses I think. Check out
www.btawa.org.au
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

DeF said:
Bugbear wrote:
> Hi all,
> Perth contestants only...I've bought myself a couple of books on
> bicycle maintenance but I have come to realise that I learn better if
> I can be shown how to do some of the more advanced maintenance tasks.
> I'd also rather not experiment / gamble with the (only) one bike that
> I currently have.
>
> So where in Perth can one attend a bicycle maintenance course?
>
> Cheers.

The BTA sometimes run these courses I think. Check out
www.btawa.org.au
I just had a quick look and couldn't see anything but there's
lots of other info and contacts.

Cheers,
DeF.

--
e-mail: d.farrow@your finger.murdoch.edu.au
To reply, you'll have to remove your finger.

The courses seem to be BUG based, if I recall.

SteveA