Perfect temp for a ride.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Tj, Nov 5, 2003.

  1. Tj

    Tj Guest

    ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C3A3D8.A3A32F70 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"

    http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg

    Was up in Gunni today. What a temp difference between GJ and Gunni. = Whoo hoo winter riding is
    here. NO white stuff yet though.

    TJ

    ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C3A3D8.A3A32F70 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1"

    <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META
    http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META content=3D"MSHTML
    6.00.2800.1226" name=3DGENERATOR> <STYLE></STYLE> </HEAD> <BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
    <DIV><FONT face=3DVerdana color=3D#ff0000 size=3D2><STRONG><A=20
    href=3D"http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.=
    jpg">http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg=
    </A></STRONG></FONT></DIV>
    <DV><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana color=3D#ff0000=20 size=3D2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
    <DVI><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>Was up in Gunni today. = What a temp=20
    difference between GJ and Gunni. Whoo hoo winter riding is = here. NO=20 white
    stuff yet though.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DVII><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
    <DVIII><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2>TJ</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIX><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana size=3D2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV>
    <DX><STRONG><FONT face=3DVerdana=20 size=3D2></FONT></STRONG> </DIV></BODY></HTML>

    ------=_NextPart_000_001D_01C3A3D8.A3A32F70--

    Tags:

  2. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

  3. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    TJ wrote:
    > *http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg* ** *Was up in Gunni today.
    > What a temp difference between GJ and Gunni. Whoo hoo winter riding is here. NO white stuff yet
    > though.* ** *TJ* ** **
    The white stuff is up on Monarch pass. I XC skied over the Old Monarch Pass road this afternoon.
    There's about 6" of snow on the pass. It was plenty to ski on, a bit light for the smokemobiles.
    They dug through to dirt in some of the turns. My neighbor hiked the ski area and got a run in there
    too. Susie's got tomorrow off. Ski or bike? Decisions decisions... :)

    Cheers, Shawn

  4. Tj

    Tj Guest

    "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]_s52...
    > >http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg
    > >
    > >Was up in Gunni today. What a temp difference between GJ and Gunni.
    Whoo
    > >hoo winter riding is here. NO white stuff yet though.
    > >
    > >TJ
    >
    > Hey me too! It has been a little on the cool side last few days. Did you get to ride? Hartman's
    > should be on since it rained.
    >
    > Matt (my bro works for that bank)

    I was stuck working on the MRI at GVH. By the time I was done the light was starting to fade. I
    didn't have my lights with me either.

    Excuses, Excuses eh?

    TJ

  5. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:49:20 -0700, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >>"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]_s52...
    >>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg
    >>
    >>Was up in Gunni today. What a temp difference between GJ and Gunni.
    Whoo
    >>hoo winter riding is here. NO white stuff yet though.
    >>
    >>TJ
    >
    >Hey me too! It has been a little on the cool side last few days. Did you get to
    ride?
    >Hartman's should be on since it rained.
    >
    >Matt (my bro works for that bank)

    Small World!

    I robbed that bank once.

    Oops. Did I type that out loud?

  6. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Shawn Curry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > The white stuff is up on Monarch pass. I XC skied over the Old Monarch Pass road this afternoon.
    > There's about 6" of snow on the pass. It was plenty to ski on, a bit light for the smokemobiles.
    > They dug through to dirt in some of the turns. My neighbor hiked the ski area and got a run in
    > there too. Susie's got tomorrow off. Ski or bike? Decisions decisions... :)
    >
    > Cheers, Shawn

    Do you ski/ride the area much or just the pass? I like that burn area near the summit. I'll be
    skiing Monarch a bit this year I think.

    Matt

  7. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:49:20 -0700, "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >>"TJ" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]_s52...
    > >>http://gallery.consumerreview.com/webcrossing/images/toohotgunni.jpg
    > >>
    > >>Was up in Gunni today. What a temp difference between GJ and Gunni.
    > Whoo
    > >>hoo winter riding is here. NO white stuff yet though.
    > >>
    > >>TJ
    > >
    > >Hey me too! It has been a little on the cool side last few days. Did you get to
    > ride?
    > >Hartman's should be on since it rained.
    > >
    > >Matt (my bro works for that bank)
    >
    > Small World!
    >
    > I robbed that bank once.
    >
    > Oops. Did I type that out loud?

    I think I will call the cops :)

  8. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]... <snip>

    > >Matt (my bro works for that bank)
    >
    > Small World!
    >
    > I robbed that bank once.
    >
    > Oops. Did I type that out loud?

    Small town anyway.

    I don't think anyone heard...

    Matt

  9. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I think I will call the cops :)

    Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.

    It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot.

    Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it has usenet's largest hook ripped
    through his lower lip.

  10. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think I will call the cops :)
    >
    > Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.
    >
    > It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot.
    >
    > Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it has usenet's largest hook ripped
    > through his lower lip.

    BBWWAAHHAA

  11. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think I will call the cops :)
    >
    > Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.
    >
    > It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot.
    >
    > Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it has usenet's largest hook ripped
    > through his lower lip.

    When you and your lover JD harass someone it's cool huh?

    What a hypocrite

  12. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think I will call the cops :)
    >
    > Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.

    pppffftttt!!!

  13. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think I will call the cops :)
    >
    > Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.
    >
    > It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot.
    >
    > Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it has usenet's largest hook ripped
    > through his lower lip.

    You've got me under your skin.........bwwaahhaaa

  14. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >I think I will call the cops :)
    >
    > Don't try to pull some lameass cutesy smiley pap with me you cowardly stalker piece of shit.
    >
    > It only makes you look like an even bigger idiot.
    >
    > Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it has usenet's largest hook ripped
    > through his lower lip.

    hello, 911...211...Keller Ridge....Clayton

  15. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:50:26 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 20:26:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers"

    >> Like yankeeeheel could be any more idiotic given the fact that it
    has
    >> usenet's largest hook ripped through his lower lip.
    >>
    >hello, 911...211...Keller Ridge....Clayton

    Like any more proof was needed about the hook that's festering in that lip of yours.

    5 replies to my message from the group idiot.

    It's readily available public information.

    Please track down my employer and complain about me posting from work. Isn't that what you do to
    people who "get under your skin," or troll you into, apoplexy yankeeheel?

    Priceless. Thanks.

  16. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Please track down my employer and complain about me posting from work. Isn't that what you do to
    > people who "get under your skin," Priceless. Thanks.

    and your employer is?...:)

  17. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Like any more proof was needed about the hook that's festering in that lip of yours.

    Seems you've got the hooked lip there Petey

  18. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

  19. On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:20:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:[email protected]...
    >> Like any more proof was needed about the hook that's festering in
    that
    >> lip of yours.
    >>

    >Seems you've got the hooked lip there Petey

    Child, your lip has been hooked for years, as evidenced by your flailing/nymshifting and general
    idiocy in this newsgroup.

    The fact that you can't see that is yet more evidence of your
    psychosis.

    FOAD choad.

  20. Mike Rogers

    Mike Rogers Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 21:20:24 -0800, "Mike Rogers" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >"P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >news:[email protected]...
    > >> Like any more proof was needed about the hook that's festering in
    > that
    > >> lip of yours.
    > >>

    > >Seems you've got the hooked lip there Petey
    >
    > Child, your lip has been hooked for years, as evidenced by your flailing/nymshifting and general
    > idiocy in this newsgroup.
    >
    > The fact that you can't see that is yet more evidence of your
    > psychosis.
    >
    > FOAD choad.

    If I am the troll....you are the trollee...chase JD out from your skirts.......bwahhhaaaa