Performance 20% coupon



eleven24

New Member
Jul 12, 2004
11
0
0
53
Anyone have a new discount code? The 6000387 coupon has expired.

I want to purchase a Fluid2 trainer since daylight is becoming scarce after I get home from work. I've only been able to ride on the weekends the last 2 weeks & I'm starting to get the shakes :)

Thanks...
 

Doctor Morbius

New Member
Mar 15, 2004
1,792
2
0
eleven24 said:
Anyone have a new discount code? The 6000387 coupon has expired.

I want to purchase a Fluid2 trainer since daylight is becoming scarce after I get home from work. I've only been able to ride on the weekends the last 2 weeks & I'm starting to get the shakes :)

Thanks...
I don't know of a current Performance coupon but Bike Nashbar currently 10% off with coupon code W195 [Exp 10/1].
 

eleven24

New Member
Jul 12, 2004
11
0
0
53
Doctor Morbius said:
I don't know of a current Performance coupon but Bike Nashbar currently 10% off with coupon code W195 [Exp 10/1].
I looked at Nashbar - they don't carry the Fluid2, only the Magneto. Thanks anyway. I ended up using my Performance member points to get $60 off (although another 20% would've been nice too)
 

wyllisx2

New Member
Jun 30, 2003
130
0
0
As far as I know Performance doesn't let you use the 20% coupons when buying under the Team program. Or at least I haven't been able to pull it off yet. :mad:
 

foolcontrol

New Member
Sep 21, 2004
5
0
0
wyllisx2 said:
As far as I know Performance doesn't let you use the 20% coupons when buying under the Team program. Or at least I haven't been able to pull it off yet. :mad:
I have not had a problem. I did it yesterday.
 

rockne

New Member
Aug 10, 2004
1
0
0
Try 6000386



eleven24 said:
Anyone have a new discount code? The 6000387 coupon has expired.

I want to purchase a Fluid2 trainer since daylight is becoming scarce after I get home from work. I've only been able to ride on the weekends the last 2 weeks & I'm starting to get the shakes :)

Thanks...
 

wyllisx2

New Member
Jun 30, 2003
130
0
0
foolcontrol said:
I have not had a problem. I did it yesterday.

Hmm now that a code is posted I just may have to buy some more winter tights or a light. Thanks for the info. ;)
 

skydive69

New Member
Aug 23, 2004
255
0
0
wyllisx2 said:
Hmm now that a code is posted I just may have to buy some more winter tights or a light. Thanks for the info. ;)
Let us know if it works, but I would think it highly unusual for the new code to be one digit less than the old cold. It is probably older than the one that started the thread.