Performance 20% coupon?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Triangle.Classi, Aug 23, 2003.

  1. Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't using? If so, I would really
    appreciate if you could send it to me at [email protected]

    Thanks!

    Steve

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't using? If so, I would really
    > appreciate if you could send it to me at
    [email protected]

    You're pretty dumb for a Dukey.

    Bill "not to mention cheap" S.

  3. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...
    > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't using? If so, I would really
    > appreciate if you could send it to me at
    [email protected]

    Okay, I couldn't resist...

    Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes hydraulics, etc.
    that they aren't using? If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me here in NY.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  4. Chris

    Chris Guest

  5. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Carla A-G wrote:

    > Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes hydraulics,
    > etc. that they aren't using?

    Sorry, the one I've got has Hope minis...

  6. Steve A

    Steve A Guest

    How am I dumb?

    I won't deny that I'm cheap. I like to call it "frugal" or perhaps "broke". Thats what going to
    school for 4 years at Duke will do to you (I just graduated).

    Steve

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't
    > using?
    > > > If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me at
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > You're pretty dumb for a Dukey.
    > >
    > > Bill "not to mention cheap" S.
    > >

    > I think he's dumb BECAUSE he's a Dukey...
    >
    > Chris Fear the Turtle!

  7. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Steve A wrote:

    > I won't deny that I'm cheap. I like to call it "frugal" or perhaps "broke".

    I'd use the word 'pikey'.

  8. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Steve A" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > How am I dumb?

    Top posting for starters.

    > I won't deny that I'm cheap. I like to call it "frugal" or perhaps
    "broke".
    > Thats what going to school for 4 years at Duke will do to you (I just graduated).

    Congrats. I hear Performance is hiring :)

    Bill "Testudo Rules" S.

    (rest snipped; too lazy to paste together.)

  9. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

    > "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:p[email protected]...
    > > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't
    using?
    > > If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me at
    > [email protected]
    >
    > Okay, I couldn't resist...
    >
    > Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes
    > hydraulics, etc. that they aren't using? If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it
    > to me here in NY.

    We just got one of those frames in at the shop I working at. It's a nice Trans Blue.

    Gary in VA (now a LBS puke)

  10. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Gary in VA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't
    > using?
    > > > If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me at
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > Okay, I couldn't resist...
    > >
    > > Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes hydraulics,
    > > etc. that they aren't using? If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me here
    > > in NY.
    > >

    > We just got one of those frames in at the shop I working at. It's a nice Trans Blue.
    >
    > Gary in VA (now a LBS puke)

    I will be patiently awaiting its arrival at my doorstep.

    - CA-G

    Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

  11. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Gary in VA" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]...

    > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:p[email protected]...
    > > > Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't
    > using?
    > > > If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me at
    > > [email protected]
    > >
    > > Okay, I couldn't resist...
    > >
    > > Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes hydraulics,
    > > etc. that they aren't using? If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it to me here
    > > in NY.
    > >

    > We just got one of those frames in at the shop I working at. It's a nice Trans Blue.
    >
    > Gary in VA (now a LBS puke)

    What shop is it?

    Mike also in VA

  12. Mark B

    Mark B Guest

    Steve,

    They are brutal to the NC huh?

    Those westerners are just jealous because we have Pisgah to ride at.

    Go to the magazine store and look for a magazine called "Outdoor Guide" or something like that. The
    magazine has a 20% performance coupon in it...at least mine did. I already used my coupon or I'd
    send you the coupon code.

    If you are making a big order it's well worth the price of the magazine.

    I 'm trying to start a east coast-west coast biker rap gang war! :)

    Mark

  13. Gary In Va

    Gary In Va Guest

  14. Slash

    Slash Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 15:14:04 -0400, "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> scribbled:

    >"Triangle.classifieds" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >news:p[email protected]...
    >> Does anyone have a performance bike 20% off coupon that they aren't using? If so, I would really
    >> appreciate if you could send it to me at
    >[email protected]
    >
    >Okay, I couldn't resist...
    >
    >Does anyone have a Santa Cruz Juliana SL, full xtr kit, Race Face all around, Hayes
    >hydraulics, etc. that they aren't using? If so, I would really appreciate if you could send it
    >to me here in NY.
    >
    >- CA-G
    >
    >Can-Am Girls Kick Ass!

    And I could use some carbon bars or 28.0 seatpost. Or a Selle Italia Flite Gel.

    Or an extra SS frame, if, you know, someone has one lying around.

    Also, some riding skills, I don't really have any of my own. Dab often, I do.

    -Slash
    --
    "Ebert Victorious"

    - The Onion