Performance Bicycle "Perfect Gift" Contest. Win Free Gear!

My boyfriend, a Sheriff's Deputy (please dont hold that against him...he's actually a very nice guy!), is really into cycling. He has gotten all of the other deputies and a judge and attorneys to cycle after work. He is the oldest yet strongest rider (of the deps) and no one can keep up with him. They call him "Mother Goose" and they are the gooslings trying to keep up with him as they follow behind. He rides whatever the weather and sometimes in the dark too. He came home drenched recently and subsequently realized his waterproof jacket is actually not! I want to get him a very nice high quality water-resistant jacket that has a light reflective quality as well since it's dark so early around here and I want him to be safe! Please help me out! I think this one is perfect http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1106254_-1___ Thank you for such a fun contest! Merry Christmas and Happy 2012!

You all are probably wondering why I would want a Kurt Kinetic Road machine for my wife, how does a machine enable her to ride more with me? especially since I already own one! It's actually kind of simple, you see I cannot get her motivated enough to ride the trainer at all, because we're not riding together like we do when warmer weather comes. I think you see where I'm going with this...by having two trainers side by side, we could ride together side by side like we do when better weather is around. And that's why a Kurt Kinetic trainer would be the idea gift for her...and me.
http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1081178_-1_1590008_20000_1646016

Merry Christmas to all! And to whom ever wins this contest, I hope the reason you stated works the way you wanted it to, because doing things together builds lasting relationships.

Hi! Here's what I am thinking: My dad just became a senior citizen this year and is now officially retired- YAY!! I successfully convinced him to go cycling with me several times last summer and hope to continue this father-daughter bonding time as soon as the snow clears up here in Michigan. We live on the lake near many beautiful, serene wooded areas and beaches and I would love for my dad to enjoy the great outdoors as much as possible. With the Allen Sports MT2 2-Bike Trunk Rack (which can be seen at http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1109811_-1_1624008_20000_1646012 ), I feel that he would be more willing to go if we could hitch our bikes until we get to the trails. Maybe we can even explore some state parks next year and go on a mini road trip! Would be nice. Please HELP get this old guy off the couch, I'm begging you!! Thanks and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays :0)

http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1111800_-1_20000__1646016
FSA SL-K Light Compact Crankset with MegaExo Bottom Bracket I gave my older Bro one of my old road bikes a couple of years ago and he got into it but since the old BB seized up he has just let it collect dust.
He got diagnosed with type one diabetes pretty late (18) and regular cycling has been the one thing that has helped keep his blood glucose levels in the normal range
Plus it gives me another training partner and also lets me get him back for when he used to kick my butt playing soccer, football, cricket, you name it!/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

The women's Mavic Cascade shell is most likely to get my wife out on the road for me: http://www.performancebike.com/bikes/Product_10052_10551_1103668_-1_1591008_20000_1646014

No matter the need, the time, or the events taking place, my wife is always working overtime to support our family. She knows no other way to exist other than to do three things at once. It's the way she's been since I've known her. It's the way she was when she was pregnant with our child. It's the way she was when she battled ovarian cancer. It's the way she was after multiple surgeries to repair things damaged in the treatment of her cancer. I'm hoping that time on a bike will allow her to expend some energy in a different direction, which hopefully will let her slow down her life pace. She deserves it.

Hey all, thanks for playing. The contest is officially over, so we will be letting you all know the winners soon.

Hey all, sorry about the delay in getting winners announced. What with the holiday season and all that, it took longer than normal to coordinate. BUT lets all congratulate our winners: alfeng, Froze, alienator, and MMMhills for their great posts.

I hope you all had fun!

I'd like to offer a big thanks to Shawea for the gift cards donated to this contest and won by Froze, MMMhills, and myself. Chapeaux, Shawea. I'm sure that Froze and MMM are equally grateful.

Yes, thanks for the gift card. I hadn't purchased any sort of cooler riding clothes because I hate riding in temps below 50 degrees, but I hate riding the trainer more! So this year I decided to get clothes for cooler temps and the gift card put a nice huge dent on the clothes I got. And the card came at the right time with the closeout deals going on with winter clothes.

Again thanks.