Performance Bike Coupon Wanted

capwater

Sep 15, 2003
Yup, did it once again. I deleted the email with the Performance code and then later realized I could use some stuff.

Anyone have the details of their latest offer? Think it is the 20% off $100 or more deal.

Thanks much.

capwater said:
Yup, did it once again. I deleted the email with the Performance code and then later realized I could use some stuff.

Anyone have the details of their latest offer? Think it is the 20% off $100 or more deal.

Thanks much.

I think the deal that Doc Morbius mentioned expired 4/30. Check down the forum several days and you should see his response to my asking the same question.

capwater said:

Thanks much.

Here's some info on the current code from Performance:

20% off orders of $75+ with coupon code: 6001200

Expiration date unknown

Hope that helps.

capwater said:

Thanks much.
I'll post one tomorrow, I have it at home. I think it was 25% off $75 purchase and 10% off any bike purchase (something like that). It's good unitl 5/07.