Performance Bikes now 13 days since order placed

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it 13
days ago. For God's sake!

Michael Pearlman wrote:
> Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> 13 days ago. For God's sake!

Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and call
your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!

BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've never
found them to be particularly fast.

David

David Kunz <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Michael Pearlman wrote:
> > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
> > 13 days ago. For God's sake!
>
> Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and
> call your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!
>
> BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've
> never found them to be particularly fast.
>
> David

How long is "not particularly fast?"

Michael Pearlman wrote:
> David Kunz <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>Michael Pearlman wrote:
>>
>>>Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
>>>13 days ago. For God's sake!
>>
>>Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and
>>call your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!
>>
>>BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've
>>never found them to be particularly fast.
>>
>>David
>

> How long is "not particularly fast?"

I've had it take 2 weeks, but it's more usually a couple of days to get the order out + shipping
time (a week).

(Now that I've joined Team Performnace, they seem to be faster :)).

David