Performance Bikes now 13 days since order placed

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 13, 2003.

  1. Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it 13
    days ago. For God's sake!

    Tags:

  2. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Michael Pearlman wrote:
    > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
    > 13 days ago. For God's sake!

    Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and call
    your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!

    BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've never
    found them to be particularly fast.

    David

  3. David Kunz <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Michael Pearlman wrote:
    > > Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
    > > 13 days ago. For God's sake!
    >
    > Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and
    > call your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!
    >
    > BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've
    > never found them to be particularly fast.
    >
    > David

    How long is "not particularly fast?"

  4. David Kunz

    David Kunz Guest

    Michael Pearlman wrote:
    > David Kunz <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>Michael Pearlman wrote:
    >>
    >>>Been waiting 13 days for order from Performance Bikes. They say, " all I can say is we mailed it
    >>>13 days ago. For God's sake!
    >>
    >>Get a tracking number. If they can't provide one -- challenge the fact that they shipped it and
    >>call your credit card company. If they did -- check out the shipping record!
    >>
    >>BTW, I've never had a problem with Performance and I order from them regularly. However, I've
    >>never found them to be particularly fast.
    >>
    >>David
    >

    > How long is "not particularly fast?"

    I've had it take 2 weeks, but it's more usually a couple of days to get the order out + shipping
    time (a week).

    (Now that I've joined Team Performnace, they seem to be faster :)).

    David