Performance Bikes Slow and Sloppy

Status

Michael Pearlma

Guest
Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
Think they're lying?

A Muzi

Guest
"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
> wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
> AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
> Think they're lying?

Why wonder? Track the package. The ship date is in the carrier's ( UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc) database.

Tbgibb

Guest
In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
Pearlman) writes:

>Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
>wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
>AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
>Think they're lying?

You did well out of England. We just had a priority mail box that took 16 days to get 2/3 of the way
across the USA.

Tom Gibb <[email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.