Performance Bikes Slow and Sloppy

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Michael Pearlma, May 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
    wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
    AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
    Think they're lying?

Tags:

2. A Muzi

A Muzi Guest

"Michael Pearlman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
    > wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
    > AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
    > Think they're lying?

Why wonder? Track the package. The ship date is in the carrier's ( UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc) database.

--
    Andrew Muzi http://www.yellowjersey.org Open every day since 1 April 1971

3. Tbgibb

Tbgibb Guest

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Michael
    Pearlman) writes:

>Last month I ordered a frameset from England and got it in four days. Nine days ago I ordered a
    >wheel from Performance Bikes. Still not here. I asked Customer Service if they build the wheels
    >AFTER they get the orders. They refused to answer. They said the shipped the wheel the next day.
    >Think they're lying?
    >

You did well out of England. We just had a priority mail box that took 16 days to get 2/3 of the way
    across the USA.

Tom Gibb <[email protected]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.