Performance Central 2004 TDF Alpe D'Huez Challenge!

fstrnu

Guest
The 2004 TDF ITT L'Alpe D'Huez Computrainer course is now posted at:

http://www.performancecentral.net/5-10miles.php

Let's all ride the course this month in tribute to the 2004 Tour de France!
E-mail me your performances and I will post them so we can compare ourselves
to each other and, of course, to the big guys!

Thanks