performance lunar lite road?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Doom, Feb 22, 2003.

  1. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Any opinions on these tubes? Thanks.

    --
    --------------------------
    Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com

    Tags:

  2. Russell Yim

    Russell Yim Guest

    They're just thin butyl rubber tubes, AFAIK. Because they're thin, you'd likely get more flats. If
    you must have light tubes, you'd probably be better off getting latex tubes, which theoretically are
    more resilient than butyl ones, i.e. more puncture resistant (but that has not been my experience)
    Personally, I would stick with regular tubes, using the light stuff for "special occasions" only.

    Russell

  3. Doom

    Doom Guest

    Yes, only for racing. As long as the valves seal well, I'll go with them.

    --
    Andre Charlebois BPE, MCSE4.0, CNA, A+ webmaster for Triathlon New Brunswick www.TriNB.com "Russell
    news:[email protected]...