perscription eyewear

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by j santos, Apr 4, 2005.

  1. j santos

    j santos Guest

    I wear eye glasses and have difficulty with contacts. Any recommendations on
    Rx sunglasses. Which is better: integrated or insert? Price is a concern,
    but not if it means resorting to fit-overs. Are there online dealers that
    specialize in this stuff?

    John

    Tags:

  2. Shawn

    Shawn Guest

    j santos wrote:
    > I wear eye glasses and have difficulty with contacts. Any recommendations on
    > Rx sunglasses. Which is better: integrated or insert? Price is a concern,
    > but not if it means resorting to fit-overs. Are there online dealers that
    > specialize in this stuff?

    I've been using Oakley Rx shades for several months now. I like them a
    lot. Google for previous discussions in this ng.

    Shawn