Perth Bike set-up and look keo carbon

endroll

New Member
Jul 6, 2005
hi all

does anybody know a good place to have a bike set-up in Perth?
also
any thoughts of the look keo carbon pedals...using shimano and thinking of change

cheers!!

endroll said:
any thoughts of the look keo carbon pedals...using shimano and thinking of change

My keo cleats are banged up but still clip fine, the critical surface is recessed, still not for walkies. Now have spare cleats, the LBSs don't carry them yet and I don't want to wait for an order when its time.
Like them lots but I've only used SPDs. Still do, the similar height is a good thing.
Mate finally replaced his SPD-Rs with KEOs. Guess he wasn't impressed with SPD-SLs?

There are 2 new models, might be worth checking the new options.
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2005/tech/shows/interbike05/?id=interbike058/IB05Wed_Look-14

TBE in Belmont to bike setup, Churchill in Booragoon are good too.

endroll wrote:
> hi all
>
> does anybody know a good place to have a bike set-up in Perth?
> also
> any thoughts of the look keo carbon pedals...using shimano and thinking
> of change
>
> cheers!!

cheers!!! i have read mixed reviews of the pedals and especially the cleats but they do sound good!

also thanks for set-up assistance - might have a new baby soon :D

Quantum Bicycle Manufacturers in North Perth, 9443 3407. Very skilled,
and cheap too.

Cheers
David M

ohhhh I just ordered my Keos' today... I had some extra cash so I went for the full w**k version and lashed out on the ones with the Titanium axles.... Ive heard good things about them... the wider platform, feeling a lot more stable,powerful once you get used to them.

MikeyOz said:
ohhhh I just ordered my Keos' today... I had some extra cash so I went for the full w**k version and lashed out on the ones with the Titanium axles.... Ive heard good things about them... the wider platform, feeling a lot more stable,powerful once you get used to them.
those ti ones are grossly overpriced. for the 40 something grams u save

anyway, there are a few more pedals in the keo range now, starting pretty cheap. i got mine from probikekit at a nice price. i also see they come stock with the grey cleats, which is a good idea as the red cleat prob has too much float