Perth Freeway BikeHike Prang Video

Theo Bekkers wrote:
> Gumby wrote:
>> Theo Bekkers wrote:

>>> Yes. It does show that the 'urban bicycle cowboy' attitude needs some
>>> modification before we can all take to the roads at once.

>> too much time on a MOTORbike and not enuff on a bike

> No, not recently, due to where I chose to live. I suppose the 60,000 kms,
> mostly commuting, in the previous ten years doesn't count.
>
> Theo

No. It doesn't.

Also, riding
> against the flow is not easy.
>
> DeF

but much MUCH more exciting

> No, not recently, due to where I chose to live. I suppose the 60,000 kms,
> mostly commuting, in the previous ten years doesn't count.
>
> Theo

given up resting on your deserved laurels. Theo, I am riding my bike
into the hills and I would be pleased to ride my bike with you. The
weather for the weekend looks good, we can ride and talk and ride and
enjoy. email is
ockareener(obvious)@hot(obvious)mail(innit).com