[perth] FS: 2004 Giant yukon (black 17")

Mitch Pollard

Guest
stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice
sturdy bike.

selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons
and nerves in right hand.

riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here) because
im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the bike
comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick
cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount, all
receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

drop it too $450
bargain
Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice
> sturdy bike.
>
> selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons
> and nerves in right hand.
>
> riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)

because
> im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the

bike
> comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick
> cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,

all
> receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son....
How tall r u so i can get a indication if it will fit.....

Live in morley

Bernard
"Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice
> sturdy bike.
>
> selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons
> and nerves in right hand.
>
> riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)

because
> im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the

bike
> comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick
> cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,

all
> receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

bad news, i cant sell it for $450... $500 minimum. im sorry for false
advertising. but i dont wanna upset her.

BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son....
> How tall r u so i can get a indication if it will fit.....
>
> Live in morley
>
> Bernard
> "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame

nice
> > sturdy bike.
> >
> > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing

tendons
> > and nerves in right hand.
> >
> > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)

> because
> > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the

> bike
> > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick
> > cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,

> all
> > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

and thats firm..

BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son....
> How tall r u so i can get a indication if it will fit.....
>
> Live in morley
>
> Bernard
> "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame

nice
> > sturdy bike.
> >
> > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing

tendons
> > and nerves in right hand.
> >
> > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)

> because
> > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the

> bike
> > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick
> > cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,

> all
> > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

pleaswe email me with any questions etc.

Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> and thats firm..
>
> BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son....
> > How tall r u so i can get a indication if it will fit.....
> >
> > Live in morley
> >
> > Bernard
> > "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame

> nice
> > > sturdy bike.
> > >
> > > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing

> tendons
> > > and nerves in right hand.
> > >
> > > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)

> > because
> > > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together.

the
> > bike
> > > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still

thick
> > > cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and

mount,
> > all
> > > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

help me help you

Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> pleaswe email me with any questions etc.
>

> Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > and thats firm..
> >
> > BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son....
> > > How tall r u so i can get a indication if it will fit.....
> > >
> > > Live in morley
> > >
> > > Bernard
> > > "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

frame
> > nice

> > tendons

> > > because

> the
> > > bike

> thick

> mount,
> > > all

Email me i will do it for $450 or phone 0409 850 538 cheers

Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> help me help you
>

> Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > pleaswe email me with any questions etc.
> >

> > Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > and thats firm..
> > >
> > > BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> frame
> > > nice

> > > tendons

here)

together.
> > the

> > thick

> > mount,

I live next to ballajura in alexander heights. not that far from you