[perth] FS: 2004 Giant yukon (black 17")

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Mitch Pollard, Dec 13, 2003.

  1. stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice sturdy bike.

    selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons and nerves in right hand.

    riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here) because im also out of work for
    a while and need to get some cash together. the bike comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and
    one thinner but still thick cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,
    all receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

    Tags:

  2. drop it too $450
    bargain
    Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice sturdy bike.
    >
    > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons and nerves in
    > right hand.
    >
    > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)
    because
    > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the
    bike
    > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick cable lock, giant drink
    > bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,
    all
    > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

  3. BernardG

    BernardG Guest

    Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son.... How tall r u so i can get a indication if it
    will fit.....

    Live in morley

    Bernard "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame nice sturdy bike.
    >
    > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing tendons and nerves in
    > right hand.
    >
    > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)
    because
    > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the
    bike
    > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick cable lock, giant drink
    > bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,
    all
    > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

  4. bad news, i cant sell it for $450... $500 minimum. im sorry for false advertising. but i dont wanna
    upset her.

    BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son.... How tall r u so i can get a indication if it
    > will fit.....
    >
    > Live in morley
    >
    > Bernard "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame
    nice
    > > sturdy bike.
    > >
    > > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing
    tendons
    > > and nerves in right hand.
    > >
    > > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)
    > because
    > > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the
    > bike
    > > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick cable lock, giant drink
    > > bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,
    > all
    > > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

  5. and thats firm..

    BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son.... How tall r u so i can get a indication if it
    > will fit.....
    >
    > Live in morley
    >
    > Bernard "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame
    nice
    > > sturdy bike.
    > >
    > > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing
    tendons
    > > and nerves in right hand.
    > >
    > > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)
    > because
    > > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together. the
    > bike
    > > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still thick cable lock, giant drink
    > > bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and mount,
    > all
    > > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

  6. pleaswe email me with any questions etc.

    Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > and thats firm..
    >
    > BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son.... How tall r u so i can get a indication if it
    > > will fit.....
    > >
    > > Live in morley
    > >
    > > Bernard "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > stock as new giant yukon 2004 hayes disc brakes, deore rear 17" frame
    > nice
    > > > sturdy bike.
    > > >
    > > > selling due to myself falling through a glass window and severing
    > tendons
    > > > and nerves in right hand.
    > > >
    > > > riding is out of the question for 12 months. (insert sympathy here)
    > > because
    > > > im also out of work for a while and need to get some cash together.
    the
    > > bike
    > > > comes with 1 very heavy duty cable lock, and one thinner but still
    thick
    > > > cable lock, giant drink bottle and cage, Giant mini bike pump and
    mount,
    > > all
    > > > receipts.. Asking for a reasonable $500 o.n.o all up.

  7. help me help you

    Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > pleaswe email me with any questions etc.
    >

    > Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > and thats firm..
    > >
    > > BernardG <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Sounds Good......Nice christmas presi for son.... How tall r u so i can get a indication if it
    > > > will fit.....
    > > >
    > > > Live in morley
    > > >
    > > > Bernard "Mitch Pollard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > nice

    > > tendons

    > > > because
    > the
    > > > bike
    > thick
    > mount,
    > > > all

  8. Email me i will do it for $450 or phone 0409 850 538 cheers

    Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > help me help you
    >

    > Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > pleaswe email me with any questions etc.
    > >

    > > Mitch Pollard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > and thats firm..

    > frame
    > > > nice

    > > > tendons

    > > the
    > > thick
    > > mount,

  9. I live next to ballajura in alexander heights. not that far from you