[Perth] Jersey Stores

mysrh

Apr 2, 2006
Hello again, Need suggestion on shops which carry large variety of jerseys including non-Australia made brands. Looking at Castelli brand at the moment.

Thanks heaps!

Winthrop...hmmmm ...my mate went to a new bike store in Canning Vale which is called Cyclescene or Cyclesense (can't recall which) and its on a main road. He says lots of stuff there.

Glen Parker in Nedlands- I went in there for the first time and felt like a kid in a lolly shop.... they got so much good stuff there !!!!
But for good value, you can't beat ProbikeKit from the UK :rolleyes: ....$18.99 for shipping, and they are delivered so quickly...www.probikekit.com and click on the Aussie flag, it will give all prices in $Aus...:cool:

sorry, can't help on this one. My son buys mine from Aldi in Sydney for $20 each. :D

Try all the high end shops:
Runners,
Parkers
TBE
Elite
Fleets
Riders Choice ;)

I've never been in there, as it may end in a messy divorce for me if I do, but I hear there is a "boutique" type cycling apparel store in claremont on the Sterling Hwy that has a lot of selection....

No what you mean spider. After spending heaps on a bike etc the last thing the wife wants to hear is that I'm shopping in Claremont for bike clothes!

I reckon TBE and Cyclerama (the one on Charles St, North Perth) are ok.

Doublee said:
No what you mean spider. After spending heaps on a bike etc the last thing the wife wants to hear is that I'm shopping in Claremont for bike clothes!
What if she caught you in The Pink Bike Shop in Oxford Street, buying white lycra? :eek:

Doublee said:

I reckon TBE and Cyclerama (the one on Charles St, North Perth) are ok.
That would be Cyclemania on Charles Street, North Perth.

The one that Spider is referring to is is Ride 'n Style on Stirling Hwy, Cottesloe. www.ridenstyle.com.au

They have a large range of all cycle wear including team kits and top of line bibs, knicks, tops etc.

I just visited Ride n Style today. It's really a bike fashion shop. And most importantly, very nice and helpful people (sellers are one family). I kept going to the change room trying jerseys. And they have Assos too:p

mysrh said:
I just visited Ride n Style today. It's really a bike fashion shop. And most importantly, very nice and helpful people (sellers are one family). I kept going to the change room trying jerseys. And they have Assos too:p
You shouldn't have told me they have assos, I have to try even harder to resist now!

hey all. newbie here...
'
tbe in belmont is pretty good for team jerseys, and they have a very very good array of nailini etc jerseys..the tbe kit they have for sale is dam good too, both looks and price wise..

Rebel Sports in Myree have a small selection, more importantly its all 50% off at the moment. eg Netti shy shorts for $50. I've got all I need now so I'll let everyone else know:p

Maurizio in Cottesloe for glitzy Italian stuff
Dennis at Parkers for stuff emblazoned with flags
Steve at Ideal for Colombian stuff
Elite if you like the colour celeste
....etc