Pet Shop Boys member caught riding MTB

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Huw Pritchard, Feb 24, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    In the chain? Ouch.......

    Shaun aRe - missed that first time around..... ',;~}

  4. On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:59:03 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

    > In the chain? Ouch.......

    You what?

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 10:59:03 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >

    > > In the chain? Ouch.......
    >
    > You what?

    "Pet Shop Boys *member* caught (in the chain) riding MTB".

    HTH, HAND! ',;~P``````````

    Shaun aRe - Shouldn' haff to 'splain stuff all the time ya knowz..........

  6. On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:38:34 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

    > Shaun aRe - Shouldn' haff to 'splain stuff all the time ya knowz..........

    It's not my fault that my brain doesn't work in the same strange way as yours, Mr Rimmer.

  7. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:38:34 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >
    > > Shaun aRe - Shouldn' haff to 'splain stuff all the time ya
    knowz..........

    > It's not my fault that my brain doesn't work in the same strange way as yours, Mr Rimmer.

    You're scaring me now; because _I_ knew what he was talking about.

    Westie

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:38:34 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >
    > > Shaun aRe - Shouldn' haff to 'splain stuff all the time ya
    knowz..........

    > It's not my fault that my brain doesn't work in the same strange way as yours, Mr Rimmer.

    No, I'd blame your parents ',;~}

    Heheheheh - yeah, OK, I admit it, I got a very twisty-turny thing for a brain sometimes, but I like
    it this way - the mundane often becomes delightfully interesting ',;~}

    Say, where the Chequer? Thought he was due back today? Unless everyone's scared him off with all the
    errmm, wide....I mean wise cracks.....(groan...)....

    Shaun aRe

  9. Robert Adams

    Robert Adams Guest

    > Heheheheh - yeah, OK, I admit it, I got a very twisty-turny thing for a brain sometimes, but I
    > like it this way - the mundane often becomes delightfully interesting ',;~}
    >
    > Say, where the Chequer? Thought he was due back today? Unless everyone's scared him off with all
    > the errmm, wide....I mean wise cracks.....(groan...)....
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    He's still squatting round my place at the moment. He did seem to spend all of yesterday on my
    computer though - so I don't know why he's not posted.

    I made him fully aware of the now global prominence of his arse and

    the next ride. Maybe that's why he's gone quiet?

    Rob.

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Robert Adams <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Heheheheh - yeah, OK, I admit it, I got a very twisty-turny thing for a brain sometimes, but I
    > > like it this way - the mundane often becomes delightfully interesting ',;~}
    > >
    > > Say, where the Chequer? Thought he was due back today? Unless everyone's scared him off with all
    > > the errmm, wide....I mean wise cracks.....(groan...)....
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe
    > >
    > He's still squatting round my place at the moment. He did seem to spend
    all
    > of yesterday on my computer though - so I don't know why he's not posted.

    Hmmm, still recovering from the shock of meeting intynet acquaintances and not getting mugged fer
    his kidneys perhaps?

    Anyhow, if you gots one o' these 'pooter things, how come you ain't been posting here afore?

    ',;~}

    > I made him fully aware of the now global prominence of his arse

    Oh heck! Heheheh, I wouldn't mind, but it's all them Merkins wots takin' a pop at 'im, and if you've
    seen some of 'em, well, nuff said! B-sides, I didn't think the Chequer was _that_ big - must be the
    camera put weight on ya, unless yer me, where it takes it off......or summink....

    > and

    > the next ride. Maybe that's why he's gone quiet?

    Could be. Good idea 'bout the fund raisin' though!

    In a bit Rob!

    Shaun aRe - 'woozy'....heh!

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Westie <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Huw Pritchard" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:38:34 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    > >
    > > > Shaun aRe - Shouldn' haff to 'splain stuff all the time ya
    > >
    > > It's not my fault that my brain doesn't work in the same strange way as yours, Mr Rimmer.
    >
    > You're scaring me now; because _I_ knew what he was talking about.

    Yeah, don't worry - most everybody would, but you're not a Wales boy, isn't it?

    Kind and fiendly regards,

    Shaun aRe

  12. Bomba

    Bomba Guest