Petacchi suspended by Milram

Want to venture a guess on how many more before July 7th? I would think at least 4-5 more.

I think this is nothing but a show on Milram's part. he will be allowed to race again, or should be.......... His "violation" and type of "violation" is easily explained. He will be riding before next week is over.

"Look at us, we are co-operating with the drug lords., uuhhhhh , I mean the drug testing pact among teams"
Milram spokesman

wolfix said:
I think this is nothing but a show on Milram's part. he will be allowed to race again, or should be.......... His "violation" and type of "violation" is easily explained. He will be riding before next week is over.

"Look at us, we are co-operating with the drug lords., uuhhhhh , I mean the drug testing pact among teams"
Milram spokesman
I wouldn't be surprised if he would start at the Tour but I don't think it's a Milram show. As jhuskey said (I think he's right), there will be a couple more in the coming week. There are people with some stuff in their drawer and they want to harm a certain organisation, just like they did last year.

cyclingheroes said:
I wouldn't be surprised if he would start at the Tour but I don't think it's a Milram show. As jhuskey said (I think he's right), there will be a couple more in the coming week. There are people with some stuff in their drawer and they want to harm a certain organisation, just like they did last year.
Get that creepy doper Erik Zabel out of Le Tour too.

trucker39 said:
Which drug cheat?

Zabel?
Petacchi?
DiLuca?
Manzoeni?
Pharmstromng?
Hamilton?
Landis?
Basso?
Riis/CSC?
T-Mobile?

Be specific as to which dopers you root for.

Doctor.House said:
Which drug cheat?

Zabel?
Petacchi?
DiLuca?
Manzoeni?
Pharmstromng?
Hamilton?
Landis?
Basso?
Riis/CSC?
T-Mobile?

I'd love to see them all riding, but I'll still cheer for Cadel.
Actually - maybe not Armstrong - he makes it all a bit boring.

Yup I wouldn't be surprised to see Pettachi back for the Tour. With all this juggling I think they'll be more names to take off the team sheets though...
Look out for the free Tour guide with the Guardian on Monday 2nd - has got an article by Millar in it - should be a good read

C

That's enough cheap puffs for that pinko-sorry, liberal, rag
cycleone said:
Yup I wouldn't be surprised to see Pettachi back for the Tour. With all this juggling I think they'll be more names to take off the team sheets though...
Look out for the free Tour guide with the Guardian on Monday 2nd - has got an article by Millar in it - should be a good read

C

cycleone said:

C
******** advert boy

Bremen: 29/06/2007

With the Italians Alessandro Petacchi, Alberto Ongarato and Alessandro Cortinovis, the Australian Brett Lancaster, as well as the five German riders Erik Zabel, Ralf Grabsch, Marcel Sieberg, Christian Knees and Enrico Poitschke, Team MILRAM sends a well-adjusted selection to France.

http://www.team-milram.com/en/news_details.asp?id=1968

Doctor.House said:
Which drug cheat?

Zabel?
Petacchi?
DiLuca?
Manzoeni?
Pharmstromng?
Hamilton?
Landis?
Basso?
Riis/CSC?
T-Mobile?

For me it is any doper of alleged that has ****** off T-Mobile.They should get a free ticket on that principle alone.

lucybears said:
Bremen: 29/06/2007

With the Italians Alessandro Petacchi, Alberto Ongarato and Alessandro Cortinovis, the Australian Brett Lancaster, as well as the five German riders Erik Zabel, Ralf Grabsch, Marcel Sieberg, Christian Knees and Enrico Poitschke, Team MILRAM sends a well-adjusted selection to France.

http://www.team-milram.com/en/news_details.asp?id=1968
It seems some people already know what will come out of the hearing on Monday (And my contacts say they are right..the rumour mill says CONI will dropp the charges..)

Doctor.House said:
Which drug cheat?

Zabel?
Petacchi?
DiLuca?
Manzoeni?
Pharmstromng?
Hamilton?
Landis?
Basso?
Riis/CSC?
T-Mobile?

Erm. The thread is about Petacchi. Isn't it? And i'm thrilled you consider asthmatics et al as drug cheats, i'm sure they are too.

Powerful Pete said:
Officially becomes a positive following the counteranalysis, if I am not mistaken.
Normally (but what's normal these days..) a non-negative is either because it's unknown if substance in a probe is artificial or not or the athlete has a medical certificate but the measure of the substance is too high.