Pete F or MTB Bill...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Ride-A-Lot, Dec 19, 2005.

  1. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
    helmet minicam holders?

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

    Tags:

  2. JohnH

    JohnH Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
    > helmet minicam holders?

    http://www.elmers.com/

    (warning: resist temptation to eat the holder)

  3. MTBBill

    MTBBill Guest

  4. Ride-A-Lot

    Ride-A-Lot Guest

    MTBBill wrote:
    > I know a couple of folks who are using enclosures from these guys. They
    > like them.
    >
    > http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/cammount.htm
    >
    > -Bill

    Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
    now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
    brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

    --
    o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    www.schnauzers.ws

  5. MTBBill

    MTBBill Guest

  6. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

  7. JD

    JD Guest

  8. MTBBill

    MTBBill Guest

    Debrush a piece of the San Gabes with it and well call it even ;-)

  9. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "MTBBill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:13:57 -0500, Ride-A-Lot
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    > >Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
    > >now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
    > >brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

    > Carbon is cheaper than most camcorders (And oh so sexy!)
    > http://www.mountainbikebill.com/images/misc/SavedMoneyWeb.jpg :)

    WTF is that lump/thing?!?!?

    Shaun aRe

  10. LIBERATOR

    LIBERATOR Guest

    Ride-A-Lot wrote:
    > Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
    > helmet minicam holders?
    >

    > --
    > o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
    > www.schnauzers.ws

    Man, are you baiting me? Why are you saying anything in this NG, when
    you have not provided technical footage for us.

    http://www.viosport.com/gallery/index.php

    Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
    justify having a mountain bike.

  11. Bill Sornson

    Bill Sornson Guest

    LIBERATOR wrote:

    > Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
    > justify having a mountain bike.

    You first, blabbergape.