Pete F or MTB Bill...



R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
helmet minicam holders?


--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
J

JohnH

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
> helmet minicam holders?


http://www.elmers.com/

(warning: resist temptation to eat the holder)
 
R

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
MTBBill wrote:
> I know a couple of folks who are using enclosures from these guys. They
> like them.
>
> http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/cammount.htm
>
> -Bill
>


Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
 
M

MTBBill

Guest
Debrush a piece of the San Gabes with it and well call it even ;-)
 
S

Shaun aRe

Guest
"MTBBill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:13:57 -0500, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>
> >Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
> >now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
> >brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

>
> Carbon is cheaper than most camcorders (And oh so sexy!)
> http://www.mountainbikebill.com/images/misc/SavedMoneyWeb.jpg :)


WTF is that lump/thing?!?!?





Shaun aRe
 
L

LIBERATOR

Guest
Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
> helmet minicam holders?
>
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws


Man, are you baiting me? Why are you saying anything in this NG, when
you have not provided technical footage for us.

http://www.viosport.com/gallery/index.php

Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
justify having a mountain bike.
 
B

Bill Sornson

Guest
LIBERATOR wrote:

> Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
> justify having a mountain bike.


You first, blabbergape.