Pete F or MTB Bill...

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
helmet minicam holders?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
> helmet minicam holders?

http://www.elmers.com/

(warning: resist temptation to eat the holder)

MTBBill wrote:
> I know a couple of folks who are using enclosures from these guys. They
> like them.
>
> http://www.boneheadcomposites.com/cammount.htm
>
> -Bill

Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Debrush a piece of the San Gabes with it and well call it even ;-)

"MTBBill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 18:13:57 -0500, Ride-A-Lot
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >Thanks! I will resist the carbon no matter how purdy it looks! Right
> >now I have actually fashioned my own out of a Mueller velcro wrist
> >brace. Not bad, but no protection for the camera.

> Carbon is cheaper than most camcorders (And oh so sexy!)
> http://www.mountainbikebill.com/images/misc/SavedMoneyWeb.jpg :)

WTF is that lump/thing?!?!?

Shaun aRe

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Think seems to be out of business. Is there any other manufacturer of
> helmet minicam holders?
>

> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Man, are you baiting me? Why are you saying anything in this NG, when
you have not provided technical footage for us.

http://www.viosport.com/gallery/index.php

Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
justify having a mountain bike.

LIBERATOR wrote:

> Go ride with MTBBILL so you learn to be a confident big boy, and
> justify having a mountain bike.

You first, blabbergape.