To: [email protected]
From: pete fagerlin <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: [BTCEB Talk] We need to talk
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 21:25:49 -0800

Linda George wrote:

Any thoughts about why the East Bay doesn't have a cohesive mtn. biking
(or maybe advocacy) community, if that's the case? -Linda

Why?

Mostly uninspiring and mediocre trails (fireroads), little hope of opening
interesting singletrack (EBRPD/State Park idiocy), too many years of banging our
collective heads against the wall (of anti-bike, biased beurocracies), with
practically nothing to show, other than frustration with the HOHA loonies and
glacial "trail planning" process.

There is plenty of fantastic riding (challenging singletrack) within a
relatively short drive from the East Bay or alternatively a number of quality
local poaches if one knows where to ride.

Just the facts,

Pete

FYI:
Pete Fagerlin
Email: [email protected]

Registrar Name....: Register.com
Registrar Whois...: whois.register.com
Registrar Homepage: http://www.register.com

This is the place to complain to, as well as law enforcement:
Domain Name: PARADIGMHOSTING.NET

Created on..............: Mon, Sep 23, 2002
Expires on..............: Tue, Sep 23, 2003
Record last updated on..: Sat, Jan 04, 2003

Administrative Contact:
Pete Fagerlin
Pete Fagerlin
Email: [email protected]