Pete Fagerlin the only cool guy in this group

LIBERATOR wrote:
> The rest of you are pathetic..

Oh. That's it. I'm quitting mountain biking. Bill S., you got room in
your GR club?

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
>> The rest of you are pathetic..
>>

> Oh. That's it. I'm quitting mountain biking. Bill S., you got room in
> your GR club?

Wow. Congratulations, Pete!

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > LIBERATOR wrote:
> >
> >> The rest of you are pathetic..
> >>

> > Oh. That's it. I'm quitting mountain biking. Bill S., you got room in
> > your GR club?
> >

> Wow. Congratulations, Pete!
>
> Matt

I dunno. That really isn't saying a whole hell of a lot to me....

LIBERATOR wrote:
> The rest of you are pathetic..

Of all the putdowns you've written that one hurt the most because
everyone knows that Pete is the uncoolest ****** here.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

G.T. wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
>
>> The rest of you are pathetic..
>>

> Of all the putdowns you've written that one hurt the most because
> everyone knows that Pete is the uncoolest ****** here.
>
> Greg

Uncool is the new cool.

freightgod wrote:
> MattB wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> > > Oh. That's it. I'm quitting mountain biking. Bill S., you got room in
> > > your GR club?
> > >

> > Wow. Congratulations, Pete!
> >
> > Matt

> I dunno. That really isn't saying a whole hell of a lot to me....

You probably say that a lot.

Must be your empty head.

E.P.

Ed Pirrero wrote:
> freightgod wrote:
> > MattB wrote:

> > > Wow. Congratulations, Pete!
> > >
> > > Matt

> > I dunno. That really isn't saying a whole hell of a lot to me....

> You probably say that a lot.
>
> Must be your empty head.
>
> E.P.

must be....thanks again dipshit!

LIBERATOR wrote:
> The rest of you are pathetic..

I blame Corvus, Gordo, Jim and Carla for this. I can't stop riding
that damn fixed gear Continental and now am converting a 1977 Schwinn
Super Le Tour into a haul ass version with a 52x15.

Greg, I'm going for a jaunt on the fixed up your way this weekend.
Drop me an email if you have time to ride Saturday.

JD

JD wrote:

> I blame Corvus, Gordo, Jim and Carla for this. I can't stop riding
> that damn fixed gear Continental and now am converting a 1977 Schwinn
> Super Le Tour into a haul ass version with a 52x15.

52x15. You'd have to be some kind of freak to ride a gear that big.

http://www.dirtragmag.com/print/article.php?ID=26&category=features

"I am a blur of motion in the 53x15". Roger that.

CC

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> JD wrote:
>> I blame Corvus, Gordo, Jim and Carla for this. I can't stop riding
>> that damn fixed gear Continental and now am converting a 1977 Schwinn
>> Super Le Tour into a haul ass version with a 52x15.

> 52x15. You'd have to be some kind of freak to ride a gear that big.
>
> http://www.dirtragmag.com/print/article.php?ID=26&category=features
>
> "I am a blur of motion in the 53x15". Roger that.
>
> CC

good article !

Corvus Corvax wrote:
> JD wrote:
> >
> > I blame Corvus, Gordo, Jim and Carla for this. I can't stop riding
> > that damn fixed gear Continental and now am converting a 1977 Schwinn
> > Super Le Tour into a haul ass version with a 52x15.

> 52x15. You'd have to be some kind of freak to ride a gear that big.
>
> http://www.dirtragmag.com/print/article.php?ID=26&category=features
>
> "I am a blur of motion in the 53x15". Roger that.
>
> CC

Ay caramba! If you're spinning 90rpms+ on that nag, you should probably
start visiting that Home Depot velodrome with a pen in hand.

If you're riding that fast in the street, I'd suggest wearing a full
football uniform.

/s

That article is some funny ****.

> Ay caramba! If you're spinning 90rpms+ on that nag, you should probably
> start visiting that Home Depot velodrome with a pen in hand.
>
> If you're riding that fast in the street, I'd suggest wearing a full
> football uniform.
>
> /s

I do plan on visiting Carson eventually on that bike in a casual
capacity, but have another idea in mind to get used to it. The GRS
weekend warrior brigade out here will be busy for a while...busy
wondering what the hell just flew by them in a raggedy ass pair of camo
shorts, an "FU" t-shirt, and toeclips.

JD